C9: THE MALL TRIP bday pt2

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for being there for her. She's needs someone in her life besides family to treat her good. She is so beautiful and awesome and sometimes she doesnt see it. And when she has mood swings, just give her chocolate. I'll give her the other essentials." I said letting him go. I then heard someone clear their throat. I look up to Xavier pissed. I wonder why though.

"Here Zane put this on my bed please. The closet is locked." He nods and runs to my room.

"Why were you hugging him?" He asked angrily.

"Aww your jealous of a 15 year old." I teased and saw him relax a little.

"Im not jealous, Im territorial. Jealous is when you want something thats not yours. Territorial is protecting whats already yours. And babygirl your all fucking mine." He said pulling me into a deep, passionate kiss. We pull away and Im so shocked at what he said. He smirked thinking he won.

"Be in denial all you want, but you're "territorial" because of a 15 year old." I said walking out and guess what. This asshole smacked my ass.

"Asshole" I threw him the keys to lock up, and he did. I then ran downstairs to see the house coming together. I havent seen the girls in forever so I texted them.
BFFL💯❤
Me: Heyyy where are you guys? Havent seen y'all in forever.

Kimmy: I am at Walmart getting some stuff for the party.

Lexii: I am Hobby Lobby getting more glitter. See you at 4 to get ready.

Me: I'm doing everyone's hair and makeup btw. Byee ily😙❤

Kimmy&Lexii: Byee ilyt😊❤

I take the voice recorder and give it to my dad.

"How did it go?" He asked as I came in.

"He was scared. That was visible, but he didnt run and he didnt stutter. Here listen." I turned it on. When it was done, he looked as shocked as I did.

"Well we're going to the mall for clothes and formal wear." He nodded and I left. Now we can go to the mall. I go outside to see Julia and Letty still talking. Zane was there staring at her again. I got 4 guards. 2 for Letty and 2 for Zane in case they want to go separate ways.

"Hey guys we're going to the mall." They said bye to Julia and came to the car. Zane once again opened Letty's door for her. We drive off and Im The One by DJ Khaled comes on. Me and Letty start singing and rapping every word. Finally we get to the mall. We went to Macy's first. I was helping Letty get her dress, while Zane was getting his size checked. We got both her dress and shoes after 30 minutes.

Going to go check on Zane, he found an all black suit that fit him. It didnt have a tie, but he didnt need one so I wasnt stressing over it. He also got black dress shoes to match. We paid and went to pretty much the whole mall. I told the guards to watch Letty, while I went with Zane to Kay's. He wanted to get Letty a promise ring. It was really cute and it had promise on it. While they were with the guards, I went to Victoria Secret for some lingerie. I wanted to give Xavier a fashion show. 😉😉

After shopping, we went to Chik-fil-a. We ate and went back home. Going in, everything was set. The only thing that wasnt out was the cake because Dad wanted it to be a surprise.

"Omg I almost forgot, I have to tell you guys the plan. So after that long explanation, Letty started crying.

"Whats wrong princess?" I asked confused.

"You're going back with Xander"

"No Im going to make him think that I am. You are going to make it believable by telling me not to." I said making her sigh in relief.