Chapter One ~ Only Two Legs

here it is my very first wattpad story 

plz read it and tell me what you think

cheers 

lovebug 

~a love creating buggy :D~

*beep beep.....beep beep*

I groaned. Who ever invented alarm clocks was evil. I rolled over trying to hold on to my sleepiness

"EMIRI don't you dare go back to sleep" my mother yelled from downstairs

I growled. My mother had the loudest and most irritating voice I had ever heard there was no way I was going back to sleep. "Dear god," I whispered to myself "what did I do to deserve a mother with a voice like that?" I staggered out of bed and stumbled towards my door and tripped. (This happened a lot to me if I didn't concentrate enough as I walked). "Ouch. Ah damn that hurts" I whined to myself. 

"Emi, Aunty wants you in the kitchen.....now" I looked up and saw one of my many little cousins 

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I had a big family so waking up to find my cousins in my house was usual. I was the second eldest of five children. The oldest was at university and three where in primary school. Some found my big family intense but I just saw it as a usual Samoan family. Actually I was only half Samoan my mum happened to be white and my dad black. I liked to think of it as being a caramel baby. :D

~Jake's POV~ 

We arrived at school and I saw Emi. As usual she looked flustered but still had an adorable grin on her face. She had long brown hair down to her butt and usually wore it up in a messy ponytail. She had large brown eyes, red round lips and tanned skin. We had been best friends since grade two.  

"Hey Jake, how are you?" 

"Pretty good" I answered knowing that she wanted to tell me something. "How are you?" 

"Good but I need a new sports bra" 

"I'm not having this conversation with you Emi. This is why you need girl friends." She just stared at me 

"None of them are into sports or personality like me have you forgotten my rules?" I smiled remembering the rules emi had given herself when she was 9. 

1) Personality is everything and means more than looks or fashion. 

2) When she sees a girl or guy who has something pretty or hot on or something like that she feels the need to tell them so they know someone appreciates it. 

3) She thinks she is ugly and accepts that and refers to rule 1. 

"Anyways," she continued, "where would you be without me?" I smiled and she started to laugh but lost concentration and fell down. It amazed me how good at sports she was but she couldn't walk on flat ground.

~Emiri's POV~ 

We chose a seat at the back and I turned to look at my best friend Jake with his messy blonde hair in his eyes. He was a lot smarter than he looked. He was slightly buff and tall but really laid back. I was always getting into fights in primary school because guys would insult him and he'd just laugh it off.  

The teacher started the lesson and I started day dreaming. Suddenly the class started talking again. I looked up and almost gagged. I absolutely hated these guys. There were six of them, all dark skinned and short messy black hair except for the girl who I openly loathed. She had hair that was cropped into a lady Mohawk thing and a short-toned body. She reminded me of an Amazonian warrior woman. The guys however were tolerable but they looked at the rest of us like we were lower than them or something like that. Ronan was the tallest and the buffest he always seemed serious and the one I took to be the leader. Hemi, Lucas and Nathaniel all looked similar but different.  

They walked past my desk without even looking at me except for Hemi who smiled shyly at me. I smiled back. I didn't know how my cousin could hang with them. I heard a growl and looked up to see Lara glaring down at me. Seriously what is that b*tches problem.  

"Watch it Emiri" she growled quietly to me 

"Or what Lara?" I asked a little louder 

She leant forward towards me but Ronan grabbed her arm "Just calm down" he commanded in his husky voice. She glared at me one more time. 

I spent the rest of the lesson waiting for my P.E class later. When the bell finally rang me and Jake got up and made our way to the change rooms. 

"Emi you look too excited for a P.E class. Promise me you won't start anything" 

"Huh sorry I missed that Jake gotta go. Bye." I smiled running into the girl's room. I was the first to change and out on the field warming up. The rest of the class slowly filed out. We lined up and where told to run a minimum five laps most people started walking but not me or the gang. I loved running and the burning feeling in my legs. I felt Lara struggling to keep up I looked at her and saw her grimace. I forced a laugh and pushed myself faster. I came in ages before everyone feeling great. Others started to walk back up to the courts and I waited for Jake. Lara ran up and walked straight up to me. 

"I really hate you" Lara said shoving me. My patience snapped and I growled and grabbed her shirt. She struggled and I punched her in the face. I heard her growl and I felt Ronan next to us calling Lara's name and pulling her of me. Jake getting the wrong idea ran in and started getting in the fight to. It ended up being me and him against that stupid gang. The guys finally however pulled me of her. I wasn't too upset I beat the snot outta her. I was checking to see if Jake was ok when I heard a growl and a tear. 

WTF?

Alright Chapter One Done and Dusted