Tell Me

"Nobody makes you angry, you just decide to use anger as a response"

~~~~~~~~~~

I've now been here for a week.

It doesn't feel like home though, so as you can imagine..

It's not very comfortable to stay.

But, Celestia, on the other hand, she adapted to fast. There's actually some other dogs here that she plays with every now and then.

I've tried to call my parents and Katelyn over and over again, but they don't answer. I would imagine the lines are down now.

Once I've tried to leave to find them but, the guards wouldn't let me leave.

I even tried sneaking out at night, but almost every guard in this place were guarding the outside.

I look over in my bed and see Celestia laying by my side and licking at my hand and whining.

I reach down and pet her.

"Don't worry girl, we'll find a way to get to them."

~~~~~~

"I don't understand! Why can't I just go out there and find them!? You said it yourself, you didn't want me to stay here!" I yell towards Aaron, who was currently shuffling through some supplies.

"It's not that I don't want you to stay here, if it were up to me I would let everyone stay, but sadly, it's not up to me." He protests.

"Huh?" I tilt my head. "What do you mean it's not up to you? You walk around here like you own the place!"

"I don't, I'm a... Co-owner. I guess you would say..." he pauses for a bit.

"Then who's the owner? May I speak with them?"

"No." He says immediately after those words leave my mouth.

"Why?!"

"Because I said so! You're under our roof, which means your under our rules! End of conversation." He throws a back over his shoulder and leaves.

"Ugh..." I shake my head and walk out of the room.

When I step out of the room I look around. Guards everywhere. As expected.

"Hey."

I jump and whip around to see who said that.

It was a girl, slightly taller than me with mostly brown hair with blonde highlights.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" She said and jumped back a little.

"Oh, it's okay. I just wasn't expecting it... Is there anything you need?"

"Oh.. No, but I was just wondering, do you know him personally?" She points behind her.

"Umm.. Who?"

"Aaron! Aaron Lycan? That's the guy's name you were with, is it not?" She said.

Aaron Lycan?

The son of the father who owns that really big business?

"No.. I don't know him. He just saved me from the outside one day and he took me in..." I rub my arm.

"Ohhh. Do you like him?"

"What?! No! He's a jerk! I don't know who would ever think about liking him!" I cross my arms and she sighs.

"Oh, such a shame. He's really rich! Well... He was before this... But he was! And he had many girlfriends!" She says.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but, I don't like guys just because they're rich."

"Oh yeah of course! But, I was just saying that for your information."

"Hehe.. Well thanks? I guess. By the way, I never got your name." I say to her.

"Oh, yes! It's Kim." She says with a smile.

"Mine's Aphmau. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too! Say... You wanna hang out tomorrow?" She asks me.

"Sure!" Even though I don't know a single thing of what to do here. I guess it could get my mind off of... Things...

"Cool! Meet me at the food court tomorrow around noon! I have some stuff to take care of now. I just wanted to know if you knew Aaron, personally."

"Um, do you mind if I ask why?"

"Oh~! Uh, no reason!! I'll see you tomorrow!" She says nervously and turns and runs away.

"Alright... I'll see you then."