21

**3 months later**

Lauren's POV.

"Lauren!" I dropped the remote and stood up off the couch.

"Here I come Cassidy!" I yelled as I jogged up the metal staircase. Cassidy is now 3 months pregnant, and I love having her here. I used to be so lonely honestly, but now with her it's never a dull moment. She makes me happy. I enjoy taking care of her at her point of need. I can tell she sometimes hates that I do everything for her, but I don't.

"Yes babe?" I asked as I stopped at her door.

She looked up from her laptop and smiled showing her perfect white teeth. "Hi Lauren."

"Cassidy, what ya want?" I laughed already knowing she wanted me to do something.

She sighed. "What makes you think I want something?"

I raised my eyebrow and nodded. "Ok so you don't, because I'll just head back downstairs then." I said while acting like I was about to walk out the door.

"No wait! Ok you got me."

"Exactly, so what can I do for you?" I said while sitting down in front of her on the bed.

She looked up at me with her big eyes. "Can you please go and grab me some snacks from the store?" I smiled down at her and nodded.

"Of course I will." She smiled and moved her laptop over grabbing a list.

"Here are the things that I need."

I gave her a look and chuckled. "yeah right, things you need or want?"

"Hey, everything on that list is an absoulute nesiceity to life!'

I smiled at her and leaned down giving her head a kiss. "Well don't worry I got you."

"Ok, thanks you Lauren." She smiled up at me while rubbing her small round stomach. She looked so adorable.

Cassidy's POV.

I smiled as I watched Lauren leave. We've been getting along great I've been here for about 4 months now and I love it here.

I sighed as I laid back rubbing my hand up and down my small swollen stomach. It's crazy to even think that I'm already 3 months pregnant. I'm still not used to the idea of it all just yet. I mean I have so much to look forward to, but I have no choice but to buckle down and get ready for this little baby that's inside of me.

No matter how It happened I know I love it already. It would be even better if it happened at a later time in my life. But hey what can I do. At least I have Lauren's love and support.

I've never met anyone like her. She's been by my side since I met her and it so refreshing to actually have someone care for me. Growing up I only really had my mom, but when she passed that was it.

I feel so comfortable around Lauren, so free. Being with Lauren makes me feel that way. I know she won't hurt me and she hasn't gave me any reason to believe that I can't trust her.

I put my focus back on my laptop before I was interrupted by the sound of the front door.

I sighed and scooted up out of bed to go downstairs.

"Who is it?" I asked as I finally made it down the last step. When I didn't hear anything I asked again, but still got nothing.

"Umm." I said as I tried to look through the peep hole but couldn't see anything. I slowly opened the door to see a tall figure standing there looking down.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I spoke slowly as I opened the door all the way.

My smile quickly left my face when I saw who it was.

"Hey baby. Miss me." I stood there for a second my body was literly stuck. I didn't know what was happening, but I do know that my entire body was starting to feel numb as I stood there with the door open.

"C-Chris...." I said quietly he nodded as I he started to walk closer to me.

"Yep that's me. Did you miss me babygirl?" He asked again but I just stood there not knowing what to do. My body was shaking out of control and I could stop myself from blinking almost twitching.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh umm l-Lauren is out right now."

He looked at me sideways and smiled. "You know I'm not here to see her."

I looked away from him and he reached out for me but I flinched away. I felt his eyes go up and down my body slowly making me feel uncomfortable. I wrapped my arms around my body loosely looking down.

"I-I think you should leave." I said trying not to make any contact with him.

"Come on Cassidy, I won't take long."

•••••

A/N

Hi guys!!😌

So it's finally time to start the updates back up.. I hope you all are ready😏

Let me know what you think will/should happen next💭

Thanks so much for reading/voting😖💕

Also sorry for any mistakes😭