12

-sorry for any mistakes guys...enjoy🐍

Lauren's POV.

"Camila you just need to calm down and let me explain." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Explain. Lauren you brought another girl to your house without telling me. There is nothing to explain!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I was on the phone with her last night and now this morning to hear the same thing. I really don't want to hear.

"You know what your right. But I don't even see why your upset we're not dating or anything."

"Oh ok if that's how you feel then I'm not going to worry."

"Ok so are you mad or-"

"Fuck you Lauren!" She yelled and hung up before I could say anything else.

I pulled the phone from my ear and looked at it as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Oh god. What did I do?" I shook my head

"Is everything ok?" I heard from behind me. I looked to see Cassidy coming done the stairs and i smiled.

"Umm yeah, everything's fine." I looked down awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck. "Uh would you like some breakfast?"

I watched her smile he beautiful smile causing me to smile.

"Yes, if thats ok." I looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"Of course it is. Your welcome to anything I have in here. What's mine is yours." I said pointing at her. She smiled and looked down while playing with her fingers. Something I noticed she does when she's nervous or unsure.

"No need to be nervous." She nodded and followed me into the kitchen. I played with her fingers as I brought her to the table.

"I'll bring you your breakfast."

"Thank you." She said softly as I put the plate in front of her.

"No problem." I smiled "so, are you settled in ok?" I smiled at her

"Yeah everything's good." She nodded and sighed

"Good." I said but truth was it wasn't 'good' things were becoming awkward between us and I didn't like it.

"No you know what I don't know why we're being so awkward about things. Ok I'm sorry about what happened last night it shouldn't have."

She stopped eating before looking up at me. "no Lauren it's not your fault. Besides nothing even happened."

"Well I know, but still I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable in any way." I continued and sighed as I felt her soft hand move up my arm.

"Really it's fine."

I nodded while staring at her. She was so beautiful. I just don't know why someone would treat her the way she's been treated. She really doesn't deserve it.

"Lauren are you ok?"

"Huh?" I asked confused

"Umm it's just that you were staring off into space. I was wondering if you were ok." She said with a concerned look on her face.

"Oh, no I'm fine I was just thinking."

It was silent once again and I started to eat. I really just hope that what almost happened between us, doesn't ruin things.

"I heard yelling last night, before I went to bed. I meant to come and check in you but I guess I was just super tired." I looked at her from across the table.

I already knew what she was talking about. It was when Camila had called last night and she kept asking all of those questions, making me upset. She had the nerve to tell me that I shouldn't be letting some stranger stay in my house.

I rolled my eyes and sighed just thinking about what Camila had said to me. "Yeah I know you were probably really tired from everything, and don't worry it was nothing."

"Was it your girlfriend?" I heard her ask softly. What would even make her think that I have a girlfriend.

"No. What? Why would you think that?"

She shrugged as I watched her finish eating.

"Look Cassidy she's not my girlfriend, just- a friend and she was just mad at me that's all."

Cassidy looked around not making eye contact with me. And at the same time her breathing began to get faster.

"She was mad at you because of me right? Dang it! Lauren in sorry I mess everything up!" She said as she began to shake her head variously and pushed her hands to her face.

I quickly moved her hands and made her look up at me. "Hey, hey, now. No it had noting to do with you I promise."

She nodded as she tried to calm down and I just rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry." I head her whispered

"Stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong."

I pulled myself away from her and smiled. "Come on, how about we both go get dressed and we can go have some fun. Yeah?"

"Yeah ok." She smiled lightly and hugged me before she left upstairs.

I huffed as I sat my head on the counter. "God no I can't be having these feelings for her, it's way too soon and she doesn't even feel the same way."

---

A/N

OMG...😑 I'm so sorry for taking this long for this update but the next on will be a lot quicker and better I promise you guys..🙂

So i hope you enjoyed this chapter at least a little bit it was kinds just a small filler chapter. I know it sucked..

💭💭💭

luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️