14

-sorry for any mistakes guys...enjoy🐻

Lauren's POV.

I woke up late the next morning I'm guessing I was way more tired than I thought.

I sighed and sat up. Everything that happened yesterday suddenly started to replay in my mind. I put my head in my hands and rubbed my eyes. Looking to the side of me I noticed that Camila was no longer beside me and I knew something was not right.

Camila doesn't like the fact that I have Cassidy here and yet it's just the two of them alone together.

I rushed out of bed and hurried up and got myself together. As I made my way downstairs I noticed it was really quiet, which scared me a little.

The first place I looked was Cassidy's bedroom which was completely empty. I looked around the room and noticed how her bed made up and it looked like nothing had been touched all night.

I quickly turned around and made my way to find Camila.

"Camila!" I called out as I made it downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh, hi babe!" I jumped as I heard her voice from behind me:

"Uh hey. You scared me." I smiled slightly while rubbing the back of my neck.

She smiled and grabbed the back of my neck pulling me towards her. " I'm sorry Lo."

I have her a half smile and slowly pushed her arms off of me. "Uh yeah, it's fine. But I was wondering have you seen Cassidy?"

Her face scrunched up and she moved back while crossing her arms to her chest. "Cassidy?"

I nodded "yeah. I went into her bedroom this morning but she's not in there doesn't look like she even slept in there at all."

"Really?" She asked and I only nodded again. I don't understand why she keeps asking me things when I need to be trying to find Cassidy.

"You're asking about her when I've spent all morning making you breakfast. When I poured my heart out to you last night letting you know how I felt!- and your going to stand here and ask about that bitch!"

Ok I understand that she's upset but I won't listen to her insult someone she doesn't even know.

"No. You don't call her that! She's not a bitch her name is Cassidy and I need to be looking for her right now instead of taking to you!"

I slammed my fist down on the counter making her jump back. But I really didn't care I needed to find Cassidy and that's all that matters, that's all that I have on my mind.

Camila looked up at me with tears in her eyes and I sighed. I shook my head and rushed to the door grabbed my jacket and my keys and rushed out the door.

I'm on my way Cassidy I promise..

---

Cassidy's POV.

I pulled my jacket up over my shoulders and continued to walk around. By now I've learned that I'm completely lost. I don't know where I am and I don't have anyone to call. Or a way to call anyone.

I sniffed and rubbed my eyes. I know your probably wondering why I even left, it wasn't for anything stupid. It's just last night I over heard Lauren and her girlfriend I guess arguing about me. And what Lauren said hurt, that she's basically only doing this out of pity. So that meant our whole entire day meant nothing to her. So I waited a few hours after that and made sure to fix my bed back and snuck out.