7

Content Warning:

This story will contain mental and physical abuse. (Some sexual abuse)

_______________________

-sorry for any mistakes guys..enjoy☀️

Cassidy's POV.

"I want you to tell me everything that is going on." Lauren said to me and I knew it was wrong and that somehow Chris would find out. Deep down, I already knew I would be in trouble. I just knew.

"Hey." She said softly and put her hands on my face. "Don't worry about Chris. Just worry about you and me right now, that's all that matters." She said as if she could read my mind.

I sighed deeply and nodded slowly. "Umm o-ok, well it's a long story."

"I have a lot of time." She shrugged and smiled.

I looked down not ready to tell her everything but I knew it was better that I did. I couldn't keep lying and hiding this from her.

"Well, it all started when my mother got sick. We knew she was gonna die." I finally said clearing my throat.

"Oh my gosh Cassidy I'm so sorry I didn't know." Lauren said as she wrapped her arms around me. I shook my head and smiled a bit.

"Oh no, It's fine how could you have known."

She frowned. "Well you don't have to talk about this if you don't want to-"

"No. I need to." She just nodded letting me continue on.

"Well since she knew she was going to be gone soon she had my stepdad take over everything, which we thought at the time was a good idea."

I kept talking as I looked up and wiped the falling tears from my face.

"But it wasn't." I said and Lauren leaned forward to hug me. I sniffed to try and continue to talk.

"It wasn't a good idea at all Lauren. When she died. He-he took it out on me. I-I got beat every day and then on top of that raped." I heard Lauren gasp as she rocked me in her arms.

"Sh sh it's ok Cassidy."

I shook my head and moved from her. "No it will never be ok Lauren. But if I was lucky or if I was good he'd give me food."

She just stayed quiet and let me talk. "So see Lauren, when your brother and I were just friends and he found out about everything and he saved me from all of that. So I owe my life to him. He saved me." I cried as I pointed to myself.

She looked so angry as I was telling her all of this. Her eyes they didn't even look the same color. She moved closer to me and grabbed my arms making me flinch a bit."And tell me Cassidy, is it all really over now that he saved you?"

I gulped and pushed her arms off of me she looked hurt but quickly covered it up by clearing her throat.

"Look I can't help you if you don't want to be helped." She said looking me in the eyes but I did everything to avoid eye contact with her.

"But when you're ready you know I'm not far, just come to me and I'll help you, I promise." She said grabbing my face making me look at her.

"I'm serious I'm here no matter what." I nodded and got up because I didn't want Chris to see me talking to Lauren at all. He would just take things to far and-

"So this where you've been." I jumped at the sound of Chris's voice coming from behind me.

I turned around slowly to see him walking down the stairs with such a mean look on his face that gave me chills.

I backed away close to Lauren and instantly looked down knowing that I did something wrong.

"I-I'm sorry Chris I was just talking l-" I cried as I felt a hard smack on my face.

"You were just what! Wanting to fuck my sister!" He yelled down at me.

I then heard feet come running from upstairs and from outside. Then before I knew it Mike, Clara and Taylor were around me asking if I was ok and trying to figure out what was going on.

"Hey what the fuck is wrong with you!" Lauren yelled as she pushed him back away from me.

"You shut the hell up Lauren I'm talking to my girlfriend!" He screamed pointing to himself.

"I don't give a fuck who you are taking to! You don't ever put your hands on her, do you hear me!" She yelled walking up closer to him. He backed up and stuck his chest out as his face got red.

"She's just being a slut anyway! And you're a bitch always trying to fuck with my girlfriends!"

"Alright Chris that is enough son!" Mike said finally stepping in.

Hearing him say that didn't even really hurt besides the fact that it wasn't true. He's said much worse to me before.

"Are you stupid. We were just talking people do that sometimes. And maybe you should try it!"

Lauren turned around and looked at me. She had so much anger in her eyes it looked like she could explode any minute. But me, I was so used to it I had reason not to expect any less of it. I mean I knew it was going to happen if I was caught taking to her.

"Thank you Lauren." I said softly.

"For what babe?"

"Sticking up for me." She smiled and rubbed my now puffy, red face. "Anytime."

"You see she's trying to take her from me! I won't let that happen again! If I can't have you no one can!" He yelled out making more tears fall down my face as I eased back into the chair.

Clara and Mike looked at their son with such shock I put my head down in my hands and cried.

"Mike get him out of here now." I heard Clara say and I knew I was going to have to explain everything to them.

I felt the warm embrace around my body and I knew it was Lauren. Because for these two days that she's been here, she's given me more hugs than I've ever gotten in my entire life.

---

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed🙃

💭💭

Luv you all💕

KaylinMarie💋💋✌🏼️