Finally Safe and Home.

‼️‼️‼️EXPLICATE CONTENT‼️‼️‼️

He chuckles seductively, slowly moving up to her, breathing on her neck. "However, I still believe I made the greatest catch of all." His hand slowly moves towards her ass, gently gripping onto it. She shivers slightly, goosebumps running across her body. She moans faintly as he grabs her ass.
His hand slowly moves in between her legs, rubbing it slowly, but also rather hard as well, as to ensure that she is pleasured very much. She grabs onto the edge of the counter tensing as she moans. "Oh gods." He moves back and forth as he slowly rubs her opening, moving in sync as he starts to nibble on her neck. She moans leaning into him. "Fuck baby." She says moaning.
He rubs harder, and harder, using his other hand to grab her hair and pull her back, pressing his lips against hers hungrily. She kisses him harshly moving one of her hands down his pants and pulling his cock out as she moves her hands back and forth slowly at first. He breathes heavily into her, pushing his tongue into her mouth as she strokes his cock. She kisses him harder biting his bottom lip and sucking on his tongue. He removes his hands from her, moving to pull down his pants for better accessibility for Alexia. She moves her hand at a faster pace as she pulls away and whispers in his ear. "Fuck me daddy." She says seductively. "Gladly." He turns her around forcibly to face him, picking her up by her ass before carrying her to the bedroom as she continued to stroke him. She grazes her teeth along his collarbone as she continues moving her hand a fast pace slowing down every now and then. She wraps her legs around him kissing him harshly as they reach the bedroom. Scott climbs onto the bed, dropping her onto the soft mattress. He unbuttons her jeans, unzipping them till he could pull them off her legs. He then goes to grab her tank top, waiting for her to raise her arms so he could pull them off as well.

She lifts her arms letting him take her tank top off. She kisses him hungrily. She pulls away slightly rolling on top of him. "I think we should do this some where else." She say seductively nodding to the bathroom hinting at the shower. Scott looks back at the bathroom, then to Alexia, smirking. "Whatever you desire, my queen." He picks her up again, moving off the bed before he took her to the bathroom.

Alexia wraps her legs around Scott leaning into him kissing his neck softly as she carries her to the bathroom.
He arrived in the bathroom with her, shutting the door with his foot, before he let her stand on her feet, letting her go. He moves over to the shower, opening the door, before he turned both taps on, allowing a warm stream of water shoot down on his bare back. She stripped from her bra and underwear stepping into the shower with Scott. She closed the door behind her and kissed him passionately before leaning her forehead on his. "I'm so glad I found you." She says mainly to herself. Scott pressed onto her forehead as the glass began to fog up. "I guess that island did one good thing for us, huh?" He whispered to her as the warm water drenched on the naked couple. "I guess so." She smiled staring up into his eyes kissing him again. He kisses back, more passionately than ever as he moves his hands towards her ass slowly. She ran her fingers down his torso grabbing his hips slightly as she kisses back. He goes to bite her by the ear lobe, massaging her butthole with one hand, before he slowly moves to her opening. She moans faintly leaning into him. He pulls her against him, walking back against the wall with her as he rubbed her opening.

She starts kissing his neck slowly grazing her teeth along his collarbone.
He moved his hand in front of her clit, looking up at the ceiling as he began to rub it at a quick pace. She moaned into him biting his neck a little harder than she meant to, but not hard enough to hurt him. "Mmm." He moans, as he continued to hungrily rub her clit. She ran her fingers along his torso slowly clawing her nails into him but not so hard. She takes his length in her hand and starts moving it slowly. He moves to suck on her bottom lip, as he slowly worked his way to penetrate her with his finger. She tensed slightly, moaning into him. She starts to run her fingers through his hair tugging slightly. He kneels down to her clit's level, before putting his mouth on it. "Oh gods." She moans loudly leaning her head back. He sucks on her clit hungrily, sometimes moving his tongue under her opening. She runs her fingers through his hair moaning louder. "Fuck baby." He ultimately sticks his tongue inside her, licking her ferociously. "You taste so good..." He muffled, moving his hand towards one of her breasts. She grabs his hand that's grabbing her boob moaning louder as he moves his tongue faster. "Oh gods." She tenses slightly. He grips onto her boob tighter as he tries to stick his tongue in as deep as he can. She sucks in breathe of air moaning as she tenses coming unglued. "Oh fuck." She says a bit out of breathe. He pulls away, a trickle of saliva dripping down her vagina as he stands up, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he moves her boob around. She sucks on his tongue before kissing him harshly pulling him closer to her, his dick rubbing between her thighs.