Run

"Sounds like a plan." Scott sits up as he grabs her hand, pulling her up with him. He looks behind as he heard numerous voices behind the trees, before breaking into a run, dragging her with him.

As they run further away from whoever is trying to kill them. "I didn't catch your name, sweetheart." He says as they both sprint through the jungle.

She runs behind him looking behind her every now and then, "That's because I didn't throw it." She says smiling faintly. 
As Alexia starts to run faster she trips  and falls over a rock pulling Scott down with her.
"Oof!" with her landing on top of him. He grabs her by the hair to gently lift her head up to face him, letting out a slightly seductive smile. "That... That was smooth. I applaud you."
She holds herself above him with her arms. "Which part? Me tripping or me not giving you my name?" She says smirking.

"Both." He overhears the people coming towards them, so he quickly forces her head down onto to his, inadvertently allowing both their lips to press against each other. The mud they were covered in, along with the thick, heavy rain, was enough for them to hide from them.

They ran past the couple, Scott's eyes were closed as his lips were locked with hers.

After they were clear, Scott pulls her head away from his, looking up to check if the coast was clear.

Her eyes widened as they kissed. Eventually closing her eyes and kissing him back passionately. As he pulls away she felt lost. "W-what was.. what was th-that!?" She stutters.
Scott looks at her with a grin, entranced by the look in her eyes. "Hiding tactics." He answered, letting go of her hair. He sat up, looking down at her, panting.

She moved off of him after he sat up. Still confused she looked at him. "I think I saw a cave entrance closer to the beach before I ran into the Forrest line." She says.
"Cave, huh?" He looked up to the pouring rain, then around the jungle itself, then to her. "Shall we make headway there, then?" He moves his hand towards her face, brushed all the mud and leaves, as well as her hair aside so he could see her face. "You're the leader."

As his hand came closer to here face she flinched. She watched his hand carefully and closed her eyes when she realized he was only cleaning her face off. "Yeah." She gets up grabbing his hand wincing in pain.

He gets pulled up by the girl, using his other hand to wipe the mud off of his face.

She stumbles a little as she walks. She then looks down at her body and freezes making Scott run into her.

"Uhp." Scott walks around to face her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Whoa, hey, what's the hold up here?"

She points down at her ankle. "My ankle is out of place and I'm cold." She shivers sitting down to look at her ankle.

"Oh, jeez." He lets go of her, before looking around the area. He finds a stick, as well as some leaves, before he returned to her.

He wrapped the leaves around the affected ankle, before placing a stick in between the leaves and her ankle.

He then holds her back and her legs, before picking her up. "Point me the way to the cave."

She points him in the direction of the cave and he carries her there.