Captured.

"Gah..." He soon wakes up, shaking his head. He would attempt to move his well-soaked body, but fails to do so, as he was tied up around the base of the tree.

"You. You're good." He lets out a smirk, before spitting at the ground in front of her.

She's  sitting at the base of another tree tied up in only her bra and underwear showing him every scar on the front of her body. Her body is limp and bleeding and she's staring at him. She tries to talk but her mouth is gagged with a piece of clothe.

Scott eyes her up and down, arching an eyebrow at her appearance. "The hell happened to you, eh?"

She looks up making sure that the people that did this are long gone. She unties herself and pulls the clothe over her head. She then walks over to him limping slightly. "If I untie you are you going to refrain from hurting me?" She asks staring at him with a straight face.

"If we get to a safe place, I'll do a lot more than just hurt you, sweetie." He says to her sarcastically as he looks around the jungle.

"Okay." She starts to walk away.

"I was kidding. But please untie me?" He says.

Rolling her eyes she walks back and unties him. As she stands up she trips over her own two feet and lands on Scott. Scott opens his arms to catch her just before she hit the ground, however, he lays back on the grass, letting her go shortly to fall on top of him.

"Uhm. S-sorry." She stutters and gets off of him. Her head shots up at the sound of twigs snapping. "We have company." She says sarcastically.
Scott rolls his eyes, sitting up. "Oh, what now..."

A rock comes hurdling towards them and Alexia catches it inches away from Scott's face. Scott moves his hand to her wrist, lowering it down to look at the rock in her hand. "Nice catch."
She looks from the direction it came from to him getting lost in his eyes. "Th-thanks."

Scott looked and smiled into her eyes, but broke contact for a moment, a spear thrown towards them. He pushed her down, laying himself on top of her as the spear barely missed the pair. He looked down at her, entranced by her eyes yet again.

She sees the spear coming at her  fast and gasps waiting for it to hit her but Scott pushes her down. She opens her eyes and goes to say something but is so lost in his eyes she forgets what she was going to say until she hears another twig snap. "We should probably find somewhere to go." She says blinking away from his eyes.