The Cave

They arrive in the cave, walking in a bit deeper away from the entrance, but just enough to let the light through. Scott gently set her down on some rocks, before sitting down beside her. "I'm still waiting for you name, by the way."
"Alexia." She says shivering. She looks down at her ankle and see what's wrong. "aha!" She takes off everything he did and pops it back into place without screaming or wincing or anything. She wiggles it around making sure it's good. "well my ankle is okay."

Scott arches an eyebrow at Alexia, smirking a little. "That was... Hot."

"Oh no. Don't you dare." She says standing up, anger fuming from her body as she walks up to you poking his chest every time she talks. "You think you can trap me on this island," pushing him back, "hunt me down," pushing him farther back, "kiss me," pushing him up against the wall, "AND NOT EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" She asks fuming now.

Scott looks down at her as he was backed up against the wall, arching an eyebrow. "Listen, pal. All I wanted to do is to track you down, and toy with you for a very, very long time, before we were... Rudely interrupted."

"Why?" She asks crossing her arms and staring daggers at him.

Scott was unfazed by her sudden glare. He just smirked, resting his foot against the wall behind him. "What would you do if you were alienated from civilization? Hmm? While you're tracked down by those people while trapped on this fucking island? Hmm? What would you do?"

"I'd survive." She says staring at him.
She hears twigs snapping outside of the cave and she pulls her and Scott to the back of the cave, their bodies touching and their faces inches away from one another as she stares into her eyes.

"Shhh." He mouths to Alexia, as he carefully glances towards the entrance of the cave. He squints his eyes to make out whoever was there, however it was only a small family of gorillas passing by the cave.

He glances back to Alexia, staring deep into her eyes.

She glances down to his lips then back up to his eyes slowly getting lost in them again.

Their breaths mixed into each others, creating a small source of warmth between them. "Danger close, eh?" He whispers to her, in a slightly seductive tone.

He moves his arm around her, pulling her body against his more tightly, as he glances down at her lips.

As her breathe hitches she tries to concentrate on her words. "I don't sense it.. But I'm tired so can we go to sleep?" She says tiredly still staring at him.

"Whatever you desire sweetheart." He says seductively.

She pulls him to a secluded area of the cave where it's warmer, they're hidden but can still see everything. "You're going to have to keep me warm, considering..." she points down at her self in only a bra and underwear.

Scott eyes her body up and down, before looking back up to her. "I don't mind."
She lays down slightly shivering as
Scott lowers his body to touch her own soaked body, however he keeps his head up so he can keep an eye on her.

"Are you enjoying your first day here?" He whispered to her.

"I mean I'm basically being hunted so, I have no clue." She says snuggling into him and falling asleep.

"Right..." Scott slowly drifts off to sleep soon after her, wrapping his arms around her.

The Wandererजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें