If you think I'm leaving you.

"One way." She looks at him. "If you think I'm leaving your ass or your leaving mine you're dead wrong darling." Scott couldn't disagree, grabbing her hand before standing up, pulling her up with him. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

"Which way my love?" She says smirking at him. Scott looks up the stairs, rubbing chin slowly. "Upstairs? What goes up in the beginning, must come down in the end" She looks at him then back up the stairs. "Let's go." She says slowly walking up the steps.

He nods, holding her hand gently as they walk up to the steps.
She pulls them closer to a railing as a boulder falls down the stairs barely missing them. "I wonder why there are so many traps." She says looking down then back up the stairs.

"Someone must be really serious if they don't want none of us walking around their home."

"But they've had to have been gone for a while. I mean look at this." She says as she runs her fingers along the railing and showing him a ton of dust on her finger. "Hm. Must've over-prepared then." He says, running his finger along the dusty railing as well.

They continue walking up the stairs not coming into any more traps. "And they must've thought no one would make it past all of them downstairs." She says looking around at the 2 rooms.

"Oh, babe, they are gonna be surprised. He responds as he looks between two of the rooms. She smirks at him and walks into a room. "I'm going to assume this was a baby room?" She says looking at the bright pink colors. She makes a gagging sound and walks out and into the other room. "Baby room, huh?" He looks around at the brightly colored room, sighing as he moved out from that room to the other.

"Everything okay?" She said looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He responds confidently.

"Okay." She whispers quietly. "I think it's clear up here. Shall we go to the basement?"

"Of course." Scott walked back downstairs slowly, leading the way. She grabbed his arm and pulled him back as an arrow was shot towards where he was standing moments ago. "Ears like a hawk" she says sheepishly.

"Thanks." He says quite bluntly as he looks down the stairs. She looks at him skeptically. Then starts walking down the stairs triggering another trap without realizing it.

Scott hears that another trap was triggered. Scott pushes her down on the stairs, before rolling her over on top of him, just missing the arrow. She stares at him. "Uh. I.. I.." she stutters getting lost in his eyes again.
"Ears like a hawk, sweetheart." He whispers, winking at her before getting up, pulling her back up on her feet.

She blushes faintly. "Nice callback." She whispers to herself. "I must have been thinking to hard.
Scott barely overhears her whisper, smirking to her. "That won't be the only thing that's hard after we finish this, sweetheart." "Why does it have to be after we finish this?" She says seductively staring at him. He chuckles slightly, gripping onto her asscheek tightly. "I mean, we can kick off the show right away if you want..." She kisses him teasingly then pulls away walking down the basement stairs smirking. He follows her down to the basement, walking slowly while keeping an eye out for any traps.

They come up on what seems like a sex torture chamber and she blushes bad. "Well then. I guess they were busy people" she says turning and around and running into you. "Oof. S-sorry." She stutters. Scott looks around the torture chamber, amazed at what he's seen. "They must've been busy people indeed..." He teases, grabbing onto Alexia's ass once again. "Eek" she half screams covering her mouth. She stares at him getting lost in his eyes again.

He looks to Alexia seductively, arching an eyebrow. "Not enough rough for you?"

"More like too rough." She thinks but has actually said it a loud.

"Too rough?" He asks her now.
Her eyes widen as she blushes faintly. "Did I say that out loud?"

"More like... Not loud enough." He gripped tighter onto her ass, pulling her closer against his chest. She put her hands in his chest staring up and into his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" She said biting on her bottom lip.

"It can mean whatever you want it to mean, baby."
"But what do you want it to mean?" She says eyeing him
"There's no one else in the house right now."

"Meaning?" She says smirking.