Uh-Oh

"Wha?!' He looks up with a puzzled look. "W-who's that?"The strange girl stands above him looking down at him in disappointment. "You think you can bring some.. some whore here, and be all passionate with her a week before our wedding!?" She pulls him out of the water by his neck.

He looks to Alexia and sees that she's knocked out unconscious
"Wedding?! What wedding?!" He looks at the girl, completely confused."Oh don't play that game Scott! You know damn well what fucking wedding!" She says anger fuming off of her. "I have.... No idea what you're talking about."

The girl pins him to the ground before he can do anything. "Let me just remind you." She says as she kisses him sloppily.  "Mmhmp!" He tries to push her back from him, before giving up, just staring at her now. She stares at him in disbelief. "You really don't remember me!?" She shrieks.

Alexia is awake and fully alert now but is just laying there to see what goes on still looking like she's unconscious.

"Get off..." He shoves her off of him, sitting up as he continues to stare at her. "I thought there was no one else on this fucking island..."

"You thought?? You brought me here and told me you'd be back in 3 months and that we'd get married a week after you were back!" She screams at him. "You think I didn't hear your scream the other day?"
He finally remembers, facepalming now. "Ah, fuck."

"Ah fuck." She mocks him. "Now who. THE FUCK IS SHE!?" She screams pointing at Alexia.

"Uh... She's, uh... A friend of mine."

"A friend!?" They both scream.

"God, I hate myself." He thought, rubbing his forehead.

Alexia walks off with tears brimming her eyes, and the other girl just stands there.

"Alexia, wait!" He stood up, continuing to rub his forehead. He turns back to the girl, sighing heavily. "It's been rough... j-just remind me who you are again..." "My name is Kori you dumb fuck. And if you go after her I will kill her." She says staring at Scott in all seriousness.
"Kori, God damn it..." He turns his back to her, walking back to their sleeping spot.

Kori screams and dives into the waters and disappears.

Alexia is sitting in the corner trying not to cry.
"Alexia.?" He arrives at their spot, resting his hands on his wrist."Go away." She stands up trying to cover herself. "Alexia, come on..." He walks up to her, forgetting that he was still naked.

"What!?" She screams at him tears falling down her face. "I.." He'd stutter, unable to get any words out to her. "That's what I thought." She says looking away.

"Alexia, don't be like that..."

"What should I be like Scott? Happy?" She laughs hysterically. Poking his chest and pushing him back against the cave still naked. "You did this" pokes his chest hard. "You had to have known this would happen. " pokes his chest hard. "Now explain to me what the fuck is going on."

"I.... I don't know. I can't remember." Scott walks back to the deeper part of the cave to collect his boxers and his pants. Minutes later, he returned, only half naked now. "I don't FUCKING remember..." He slams his fist against the wall, his knuckle beginning to bleed now. He moves his hand off the wall, before walking to the entrance of the cave to get some fresh air.
She follows him grabbing the hand that he punched wiping it off. "Hey." She says grabbing his face to make him look at her. He hesitates, slowly turning towards her with a disgruntled look on his face. Her face softens as she looks at him. "I'm sorry okay?"

"I should be the one apologizing." He pulls his hand from her grip, walking outside.