How?

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️EXPLICATE CONTENT‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

She just lays on him staring at him. "How did we get here?" She asks.
Scott just shook his head very slowly. "I... I don't know..." He responded.

She stares at him then smirks. She gets off of him and pulls him to the water.  "Mhm... Did you enjoy that?" He asks as he gets pulled in the water.
"Yes." She blushes faintly. "God this feels amazing." She says as she lays on her back floating in the water.
"It does." He responded. He touches her clit again, slowly working his finger up to her stomach, then circling around her breasts, then to her mouth.

She gasps standing up in the water staring at him. "May I help you?" She bites her bottom lip.

"Just making sure my sweetpea is functioning well."

"Why wouldn't I be?" She asks still biting her bottom lip.

He placed his finger on her lips, walking up close to her now. "I thought you'd say that." He whispered to her as he moved his finger down in the water, toward her clit again. She looks at him then down at his finger then up at him confused.

"Shhh." He whispered again, gently rubbing her clit so as to see if it would calm her which it probably won't. Smooth Scott. Real smooth.
She leans into him moaning faintly. Then wrapping her legs around him.

He was still erect, but he didn't push his shaft in again. He continued to rub it gently, leaning forward to kiss her lips.She moans into him as they kiss. Wrapping her arms around him pulling him closer to her so that every inch of their body was now touching.

He moved his finger from her clit to her opening, inserting his finger in slowly before fingering her gently again.She moaned leaning her head back giving him full view of her breasts as she holds onto him.

He pulls back from the kiss, looking down at the beautiful view that is her breasts. He then burrows his head into them as he continues to finger her. She moans a little louder tightening her legs around him and running her fingers through his hair tugging slightly.

He raises his head from her breasts, smirking at her as he pulls his finger out of her vagina. He raises his finger to her lips now, hinting her to suck on it. She takes his finger in her mouth sucking on it slightly, and then slowly pulling it out of her mouth.
He moaned softly as she was sucking on his finger, letting out a breath of air as he looked to the cave ceiling.

She pulls away from him going underwater before he can look back at her. While underwater she wraps her legs around one of his legs and takes his erection into her mouth moving her mouth up and down on it."Mhm..." He takes a hold of his erection, jerking it off in her mouth as she continues to blow him underwater. She continues gradually speeding up before she come back up for air.

He lets go of his shaft, watching her come back for some air. "You still wanna go through with this, or are ya tired?""Both" she says smirking. She kisses him again wrapping her legs around him. "I mean unless you wanna go to bed?"

"I mean, I'm comfortable sleeping here with you. We could use the extra privacy." He smirked.She kisses him again running her fingers through his hair.

Scott swam over to the ledge, pulling himself up, his cock now in clear view.
She swam closer to him standing in front of him looking at him through her eyelashes.

Scott extended his arm to her, seeing if she wanted to be pulled up from the water. She shook her head smirking. Scooting between his legs and taking his erection back into her mouth. Scott smirks, moving his hand to the back of her head, pushing and pulling her as she had it in her mouth. She continues going faster and starts to deep throat.

He brushes her hair aside to see her face, looking down as he caresses her cheeks. "Mhm...." She continues going faster occasionally running her tongue ring along the tip of his dick. "Ah..." He was about ready to climax again, this time in her mouth, but didn't say anything.

She could feel he was about to explode so she sped up going deeper taking him all the way in.
Scott pulls back a little, his erection still in her mouth, but not as deep as before, now exploding in her mouth. She swallowed but still kept moving him in and out of her mouth slowly before she finally pulled him out of her mouth with *pop*

"Heh, taste nice?"
She blushes faintly licking her lips seductively before nodding her head. Scott hops back into the water, grabbing her by the waist. He lifts her up onto the ledge, before she spread her legs.

She gasps lightly as he grabs her. She stares at him as he spreads her legs.He leans forward, sticking his tongue about, then begins to slowly lick Alexia's clit, switching between rubbing her clit, and licking.

She moans loudly leaning her head back and tensing up as his tongue hits her weak spot. He sucks on it briefly, before moving his tongue to her opening. He sticks his tongue in and out like an alien from the Alien movie series. She lays her legs on his shoulders giving him better access as show moans louder arching her back towards him.

He stops for a moment, going back to licking her clit, moving his finger inside her again. "Mmm" she moans. Sucking in her breathe "oh fuck." She leans back tensing as she comes closer to her release.

He moves his finger back and forth quickly, working in sync with his tongue. She arches her back moaning louder tensing more as she orgasms. "Oh gods." She says panting.

He stops, rubbing her gently as he looked up to her. "You taste so good." She looks at him biting her bottom lip moaning faintly. She slips back into the water closer to him before she was earlier his cock rubbing against her clit. She stares at him getting lost in his eyes again.

He wraps his arms around her, pulling her close to him, his cock now in between her legs.
She wraps her legs around him kissing him deeper than before. This time more passionately than hungrily. Running her hands through his hair.

He returns the passionate kiss, slowly closing his eyes.

She's then grabbed by the hair and pulled away from you and out of the water scraping her back on the Sharp ledge and is thrown against the wall. He hears a high pitched voice.

"What. The actual fuck. Are you doing?!" The girl says.