That Night.

Scott quickly moves to find his boxers and pants, putting them on as he turns to Alexia's 'husband'. "What the fuck?"

"Ain't nothing I ain't seen before sweetheart. Still got that scar on your boob from me bitting you a little too hard?" Matt says licking his lips.

She covers her boobs with her hands before Scott can turn around and see it up close to realize it's a bite mark. "I filed for divorce and I won Matt. What the fuck are you doing here?" She says holding on to Scott's arm."This day just got a whole fucking weirder.." He held Alexia close to him, glaring at Matt.
"oh and don't her lie to you mate. She looooves it rough." Matt says smirking.

"Matt I don't know if you know or not, but we are divorced. Split. Broken up. There is no more 'us" she used quotations with her fingers.
"Now why don't you tell me how the fuck you got here. Better yet. Tell Scott. I'll be back. I'm gonna look for clothes." She says kissing Scott's cheek and running up the basement stairs to the 2nd bedroom.Scott lets her go, walking up to Matt to pull the knife out of his arm. "How the fuck did you get here." "That's none of your business." He says spitting at him.

Alexia walks back down the stairs in skinny jeans and a tight tank top emphasizing her curves. Scott stabs the wound again, making the cut a lot bigger than before. Alexia flinches slightly as Matt let's out a loud groan. She clears her throat and in the most seductive voice ever that would make any man buckle to his knees she says "Matt" she bites her bottom lip. "Tell me why you're here." She takes a piece of her hair and she twirls it around her finger looking at him seductively.

He looks to Alexia, noting mentally what she was doing. He pulled the knife out of his arm, standing back with Alexia. She walks closer to him slowly. "Please?" She pouts slightly looking sexy and he just stares at her with his mouth wide open. She bends down in front of him, her breast practically in his face. "Why are you here?" She asks again.

"Jesus fuck" he says staring at her boobs. "I. I.." he stutters then looks back up at her. "I was told I won a cruise. After I got in the ship some girl came up to me. Kori, she said she had a job for me that included you and him." He looks at Scott."Kori..." He whispered to himself as he quietly watched the exchange between the former lovers.

"And?" She asked still in her seductive voice.

"She said that I could get revenge on you. For filing for divorce. If I helped her get Scott back. You two weren't supposed to meet." He looks back down at her boobs ogling her.

"and where is the ship now?" She says running her finger slowly across his cheek.

"It's in a cove not far from the beach house. Hidden and unprotected." He says still staring at her.

Alexia gets closer to him as if she's about to kiss him. Matt closes his eyes expecting it but Alexia punches him in the face knocking him out. She walks back over to Scott shaking herself from what she just did. "God I feel disgusting just by doing that." She kisses Scott passionately.
He chuckles, letting the kiss sink in before he pulled away, looking at the unconscious Matt. "What do you wanna do to him now?" "I'd like to do everything to him that he did to me. But I'm not gonna stoop to his level. I say we just leave him for dead and go and find that ship." She says. "Hm... If he found this place, then there's no denying that Kori might be coming here. And if he's alive, it could mean trouble for the both of us." He walked over to Matt, with the knife in hand. He holds it against his throat, looking up to Alexia for approval.

She walked up to Scott and took the knife from him stabbing Matt in the heart and leaving it there. She stood up and walked up the stairs.He shrugged, before walking up the stairs as well, tucking his hands into his pockets.Alexia was sitting on the stairs waiting for Scott. He eventually caught up to her, sitting on the stairs beside her. He took her hand gently, stroking the back of her hand with his thumb. "How're you feeling?" He asked in a rather serious tone.

"Fine." She says bluntly before she looks up into his eyes.He looks to her as well, a concerned expression written all over his face. He lets out a sigh, letting go of her hand before wrapping an arm around her, pulling her close so she could lay her head on his shoulder. She stands up grabbing his arm and dragging him into the second bedroom. "It's night fall and we have no clue what the hell is out there. So I say we take shifts. I'll take the first one." She says sitting by the window and looking down.

He nods calmly, before going to rest on the bed. He looked to Alexia, his expression still written on his face. He opened his mouth to say something, but instead he just rolled on his back, before drifting off to sleep. Alexia walked over to the bed a couple minutes later sitting on the bed watching Scott sleep as she sighed to herself. She got back up and walked down the stairs resetting all the booby traps. She walked back up the stairs and layed in the bed shortly falling asleep beside Scott. He lets out a heavy sigh in his sleep, unknown to him that Alexia's crawled into bed with him. He wakes up an hour later, sittng up abruptly.

Alexia had some managed to cuddle up on top of him so when he sat up abruptly she was thrown off the bed. She groans holding her head. "Gods did you push me hard enough?" She says still holding her head. "S-sorry. Just a bad dream, is all." He stuttered. She stood up and layed beside him. "The booby traps downstairs are set again and I rigged them to where they make a louder noise after going off." She says yawning. She looks at him "wanna talk about it?" Her face softens.

"I... Well... Not really.." He looks down to the bed, rubbing his forehead slowly.She stands on her knees hugging him from behind. She kisses his neck softly. "I understand if you don't."

He nods, grabbing onto her wrists gently. He slowly lays back on his side, gently pulling Alexia down with him. "I can't wait to leave this island." "Me neither." She says straddling him and laying her head on his chest. "What happens when we do get off?" She says staring at the wall. "Hm. Maybe find a place to settle. Where we can live the rest of our lives in peace."

"Together or alone?" She says her voice partially cracking. "Together." He turns to face her, smiling as he caressed her curves. She turns to look at him her eyes holding more feeling then they have before. "I love you, Alexia." He says looking back at her with the same emotions in his eyes.  "And I love you Scott Anderson." She smiles faintly. "Oh by the way. My last name is Parker. In case you were wondering." "Parker. Cute." He says smiling.

She groans "gods don't remind me." She covers her face blushing. He chuckles, moving her hands away in an attempt to expose her face. She hides her face in his chest. "Nein."  No in German. "You speak german? Mein gott." My god. He chuckles, nuzzling his nose into her hair. "Konnen wir wieder schlafen gehen?" She smiles faintly nuzzling her nose into the crook of his neck. Scott chuckles lightly, letting out an embarrassed sigh. "I really only know 'my god' and 'no' in german."

"She asked if y'all could go back to sleep now." Kori says from the doorway. Alexia jumps and sits up pulling a dagger from her bra and throwing it at Kori, the dagger barely missing her head. He turns around abruptly, surprised to see Kori at the doorway. "What the fuck are you doing here."

"I told you I'd kill her if you went after her did I not?" Kori says smirking she pulls the dagger out of the wall but not before Alexia has her pinned to the floor.

"Listen her you little bitch." She grabs Kori by the throat. "I am so sick," she squeezes harder on her neck " and tired of you and your god damn revenge. GET OVER HIM! " she screams in her face as Kori starts to go lifeless. Scott got up from the bed, kneeling beside Kori and Alexia now. "Alexia, stop!" He quickly takes the dagger from Kori's hand, looking down at her with a frown. "You need to get over me, Kori." I've moved on.

Alexia holds on to her neck just before Kori dies. As she lets go and pins her back down Kori is gasping for air.

"You're gonna let this psychotic bitch become a part of your life!? She just tried to kill me for god's sake! What's gonna happen when you piss her off???" Kori chokes out.

Alexia laughs hysterically. "YOU made me this way!" She screams. "YOU made Scott move on. Had you never put us on this island we never would have met!"

Scott looks to Kori again, shaking his head. "You were a fucking asshole to me Kori. I honestly thought you were an honest person... Do you remember that night?"

"What night?" Kori asks confused.

Alexia stares at Scott her face softening.