I love you.

‼️‼️‼️EXPLICIT CONTENT‼️‼️‼️

He moves one of his hands towards her clit, rubbing it slowly, yet strongly. She moans slightly loud leaning into him. He starts to simultaneously nibble on her neck, getting to point where he starts to finger her slightly. She tenses slightly as she feels his fingers enter her. "oh god." She bites his neck softly muffling her moans. He stops everything for a moment, pushing her against the bench forcefully, but carefully enough so as to not hurt her too much. She winced lightly and looked at him confusingly. He walks to her now, grabbing her by the ass again, before continuing the make out session. She hops on the bench pulling him closer to her kissing him harsher.

"Mhm...." He muffles through the kiss, moving to spread her legs apart.She wraps her legs around him setting her hands on his shoulders biting his bottom lip slightly. "Ah.." He lets out a breath, moving to pull his pants and boxers down.

She starts to slowly kiss and bite his neck softly helping him pull his clothes off.
He lets his clothes fall to the floor, kicking them off of his legs once they hit the floor.
She runs her hands down his torso stopping one of her hands on his torso and continues the other one to his cock taking him in her hand and moving her hand slowly at first. He moves a hand towards her breast, moving to suck on her nipple harshly. She runs her hands down his torso stopping one of her hands on his torso and continues the other one to his cock taking him in her hand and moving her hand slowly at first.He moves a hand towards her breast, moving to suck on her nipple harshly. She leans her head back moaning as she continues moving her hand hand on him gradually speeding up.
He grips onto her boob a little tighter the faster she started jerking him off. He uses his mouth to gently tug on her nipple.She pulled him closer kissing him more passionately and hungrily moaning into him.He moves from her nipple to her neck again, slightly biting her as his hand moved down towards her cunt, stroking it furiously. "Oh gods." She leans her head back moaning giving him more access to her neck. She scoots closer to him tightening he legs around him as show moves her hand faster. "Oh gods." She leans her head back moaning giving him more access to her neck. She scoots closer to him tightening he legs around him as show moves her hand faster.

She leans up on her elbows watching him.He pulls her close to his cock, grabbing it before inserting it inside her. He then starts moving back and forth slowly, rubbing her cunt simultaneously.She gasps loudly falling back on the bench with a loud thud. "Oh gods." Arching her back up as he starts pushing in and out of her."You like that, eh?" He calls to her as he moves back and forth, slowly speeding up. He felt his balls hit against the moist skin between her vagina and ass."Mhm" she moans loudly. She leaned up wrapping her legs back around him kissing him harshly as he continues pushing in and out of her, she starts moving in sync with him. He breaks away from the kiss, moving his hand from her cunt to her mouth, hinting her to suck on his finger. "Say my name, Alexia... Say my name!"

She pulls his finger out of her mouth and stares at him as she says "Scott Anderson." In the most seductive voice he's ever heard. He grins seductively as he goes in deeper, moving as fast as he can to the point where his balls are slapping against her a bit harder. "I fucking love you..." "Ugh...!" It hurt him a little as she dug her nails into his back, but he dismissed it, focusing more on pleasuring Alexia as well as himself. The guy behind them told Alexia not to say anything so she nodded her head and leaned her head up pretended to kisses his neck still staring at the person behind them but instead she whispered really quietly after moaning. "There's someone behind us." She moans loudly closing her eyes. Starts whispering again. "Don't act like you know. Just continue." She says moaning louder.

Scott nods carefully, continuing to fuck her, acting like they were they only two currently in the basement. He leans in to kiss her hungrily on the lips, feeling the saliva spread around each other's mouth.She moans into him kissing him back hungrily still moving in sync with him.
He moves to nibble on her neck, whispering to her. "What do we do?"
She whispers back moaning "Turn me around and fuck me from behind so I can see what all's around me." She whispers back. "Oh and fuck me harder." She says seductively biting on his ear lobe.He nods, pulling his dick out. He flips her over on her stomach, slapping her ass to make her bend her ass up to him as she pushes her ass closer to you so you can continue.He spreads her ass, so he could see her vagina clearly, before pushing his dick into her vagina again, before starting to fuck her viciously.

She moans louder as she feels him deeper. "Oh god." She says tensing slightly. Without the person behind them seeing her she grabs one of the knives and quietly slides it under her as she leans up and kisses him harshly. She pulls away moaning and nods her head slightly towards the knife so he can see it. Moaning she says "as much as I love this position, I love the other one better." Hinting at him to turn her around. "Mhm... Don't be afraid to suggest new ones, baby..." Without pulling out, he lifts her up, standing in the way of the view of the knife so the man behind him couldn't see. He flips her on her back again, before continuing to slide his shaft back and forth in her. Before he lays her on the knife she picks it up and lays on the bench nodding at him as she moans "believe me I won't babe." She winks at him. She then leans up at the same time of throwing the knife into the mans arm making him collapse to the ground. Alexia pushes Scott out and away from her and walks over to the still alive body. She drags him to the wall and handcuffs him before walking back over to Scott sitting back on the bench pulling him closer to her kissing him harsher.

"Now where were we?" She says seductively.
He looks to back to the man, rubbing his chin. "Are you sure keeping him alive is a good idea, Alexia?""He's unconscious and handcuffed to a stoned wall. I figured we'd interrogate him after he was conscious." She says looking back to the man. "Hmmm...." He turns to Alexia, pecking her on the lips. "As long as he doesn't wake up for the time being, we shall continue."She kisses him then leans up and whispers into his ear. "And I love you too." She kisses him again.

He smirks, sinking back deep into the kiss as he laid her down on the bench. She leaned up on her elbows watching him."Oh gods." She gasps loudly falling back into the bench."Mmm... You really like it rough, don't you?" He asks as he gradually began to fuck her harder.She sits up wrapping her legs around him moaning. She kisses him harshly. "I mean on occasion."
"Like now?" He asks. She nods her head biting her bottom lip. "Definitely now." She tenses up getting closer to her orgasm moaning. Scott felt himself building up, closer to climaxing in her again.She clawed his back making him bleeding a little more as she tended around his cock orgasming and moaning loud. "Oh gods." She said panting. "I can't hold it in anymore..." He soon starts cumming inside her. He then pulls out his penis, spaying his hot jizz all over her body and around her cunt.

She watches him the entire time he does it. She then leans on him out of breathe. "Now what do we do about him?" She says looking over at the dude who is slightly waking up. Scott moves his hands up and down her body to spread the warm liquid all over her as he looks to the man. "Let's ask him what he knows and how he found us."

She shivers slightly biting her bottom lip. "I'd rather you throw me against the wall and fuck me again." She says out loud by accident. She widens her eyes and blushes bad.

"Wow. Alexia your husband is sitting right here." The dude says.

Alexia's head shoots over towards the guy.

"Matt?!" She screams pulling Scott in front of her to cover her body.