Chapter 17

God I really need to write... So I have started another fanfiction, about Louis, and it's not uploaded yet, because I want to have a couple of chapter done before than, but just saying... keep your eyes peeled. This is dedicated to ChristinaHamilton8 cuz she fanned me, is awesome, and totally made my day yesterday. Stay beautilicious... OMG that is the best word.

Liam’s POV

I sighed shakily. We were at the studio for the last time until our tour. We would be boarding the plane tomorrow. Only half the day had passed, but all of us were already very tired. Ellie made us run through the show and it was tiring.

As I chomped into my sandwich, my phone buzzed and I reached into my pocket to grab it. I smiled when I saw it was a text from Danielle.

“What are you smiling about?” Arianna traipsed over to me and grabbed my phone out of my hands. She smiled at me. “Aww… Liam’s in love!” she yelled in a sing-song voice. I blushed.

“Am not! We’re just getting to be good friends, that’s all,” I told her, and she laughed. I wasn’t falling in love again, was I? No. I couldn’t move on from Maddy so fast.

“You keep telling yourself that,” she smiled and walked over to look at what the other boys were doing, leaving me to my thoughts.

Dani was nice, beautiful, smart, and had a great personality. But I wouldn’t let myself fall in love again. Not after Maddy. After all those nights on the cold bathroom floor, crying my eyes out, after those silent days grieving at her grave, I wouldn’t dare. But what if I couldn’t help it? I sighed again.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ari grab Harry’s phone and speedily text something. With interest, I took a step closer to them.

“Well, that was rude,” Harry chuckled.

“She deserved it,” Ari huffed. Niall gave her a hug from the back, and she turned to see who it was, before pushing him away. Niall turned to me with a pained look and I shrugged.

“Can I ask you a question?” he asked me. I nodded. “Why do you always wear long-sleeved shirts? It’s so hot.”

Outside, I tried to keep a straight face. Inside, I was freaking out. What would I say? I was never a good liar.

“Because I’m cold,” I finally lied.

“Really? In this warm temperature?”

“Yeah,” I lied, and Niall stared at me. I stood my ground, knowing he wasn’t believing me.

“Isn’t it obvious? He likes plaid, but doesn’t have any good summer plaid shirts,” Ari smirked, and I gave her a relieved look. She gave me a you owe me big time look, and I chuckled.

“It’s true,” I added, and Niall finally grinned.

“Well then, we need to go shopping,” he chuckled. He turned and walked away, and Arianna gave me a hard, meaningful glare before turning away.

Arianna’s POV

After giving Liam a hard glare for making me lie again, I turned back to my conversation with Harry.

“She replied yet?” I grinned. He glared at me and shook his head. I laughed. Turns out, Caroline had sent him a nasty break up text, and I replied, telling her what a bitchy coward she was.

“I’m great at being a love counselor,” I sighed happily.

“How so? You just shot my girlfriend the meanest text ever!” Harry shot me a slightly amused look.