Chapter 8

My god... It's already at 51 reads... That was quick! So as a reward, I'm posting another chappie today!!! I dedicated this to LOVEiSLOVE19 because she fanned me! Hehe... Okay my lovelies, I don't feel like writing a long author's note, so here it is! <3 Btw, it's a sad chapter :( oh well... I think it's sweet.

Arianna’s POV

The days just went by, rolling along passively, until the day I really dreaded came. It came so fast. I shot out of bed (not that I was trying to sleep) early, and heard Louis talking on the phone with someone. I went into the bedroom of the flat and saw Harry sleeping in the other bed, and patiently waited for Louis to finish the call. After he did, he finally looked up and saw me.

“Up so early?” he asked. I shrugged.

“So are you,” I smirked.

“But I’m up because of love… you aren’t. Or are you?” I blushed.

“No, it’s just a… special day, that’s all,” I chose my words carefully.

“Ohh… I was just saying my goodbyes to Eleanor, she’s getting on the plane to leave for America for some time,” he explained.

“Gonna miss her?”

“Of course!” I laughed.

“Can I have your room for the day?” I asked him.

“Sure… Why?” he responded.

“I want to lie on an actual bed,” I laughed. “Don’t come in, though, and don’t let the others either, unless I say you guys can, okay?”

He looked puzzled, but said, “Okay.” Louis woke up Harry and took him out of the room, and I closed the door behind him. I played a sad playlist on my iPhone and closed my eyes, listening to the songs. Every year since his death, I had done this on his death anniversary.

After a while, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 came on, and I sighed. This was his favorite song… I started to sing along with the song and felt hot tears stream down my face.

“You’re a great singer,” Niall spoke from the doorway. I paused the music.

“Have you been here the whole time?” I felt myself blushing.

He laughed. “Yeah.” I smiled. “Have a special tie to that song or something?” Niall smiled at me.

“Umm… Well this was my brother’s favorite song. He was really romantic. He had this crush on a girl for so long, and she would always come to him for love advice and stuff. Finally, in his last year, he got with her finally, and they were such a great couple, everyone agreed. And she was so heartbroken when he-” my voice cracked at the last part. Niall came over and wrapped me in a hug.

I lay my head in the comfort of his chest for a while, and then I pressed play on my iPhone.

“I’m going to keep singing along to sad songs, okay?” I asked him.

“I want to hear you. Your singing is…” he paused. “Angelic,” he finished. I gave him a weak smile. After singing and listening to some more sad songs, Niall glanced at his watch. “Aren’t you hungry?” he asked. I looked at the time. It was lunchtime, and I hadn’t even eaten breakfast yet, but I wasn’t hungry, so I shook my head. He frowned.

“You should go practice or whatever with the boys,” I told him. He shook his head. “I’ll be fine, Niall. I just want to be alone,” I gave him a sad smile, and hesitantly, he left. I got up and riffled through my duffel bag, looking for pictures of me and Brandon. I found and began to sob, holding the picture close to me.

“I brought you food,” Louis came into the room. I stopped my embarrassing cries.

“Thanks, but I’m not hungry…” I attempted to wipe more tears from my face.

“’Course you are, love,” Louis sat on the bed and shoved a carrot into my mouth. I rolled my eyes and chewed the carrot. “Good girl.” Louis smiled, and I smirked.

“You can leave now,” I told him, my mouth full of carrots.

“Nope. You have more carrots to eat, and I’m not leaving until you do,” he informed me. I pouted.

“Can I at least have food other than carrots?”

“Fine. I guess it means more carrots for me anyways.” Louis left to get me more food, and I looked up at the ceiling. Louis was so much like Brandon. It depressed me, but reassured me at the same time. Soon enough, Louis came back with chips and Niall trailing behind him. I raised my eyebrows.

“I want my chips back Louis!!!” Niall whined.

“It’s for charity,” Louis smirked. I laughed and grabbed the chips from Louis’ hand.

“Yeah, Niall,” I laughed. Niall pouted and left the room, no doubt in search for another snack.

After I finished the bag of chips, Louis made me get out of his room and the boys decided to take me shopping.

“So let’s go!” Zayn started to drag me out of apartment.

“I need to get ready first!” I squealed and slipped out of his grasp. I ran to the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror. I looked so horrible, but all I could do for the time being was put on lotion, foundation, and mascara.

After buying two new pairs of Converse and watching the boys try on different shirts and hoodies, we decided to head back home. The car ride back was… loud. The boys having a screaming contest, and finally my phone rang, but I barely heard the voice on the other end.

“Hello Arianna, it’s Ellie,” I just barely made out.

“Oh… Hey! One second,” I told her. “SHUT UP IT’S YOUR MANAGER!!!” I screamed at the boys, and somehow, I was heard over their racket. “Ellie?” I asked.

“Ouch, that was loud,” she told me.

“I’m sorry, the boys were having a screaming contest,” I laughed.

“So, I read the sample lyrics a week or so ago, and I also saw the Youtube video of you singing Moments,” she began, and I shot Niall an evil look. He shrugged. “Arianna, you’re very talented, both at song-writing, and singing… So would you like to write songs and sing back-up vocals and the occasional solo for my boys?” she asked. With great difficulty, I held back a squeal.

“Of course!” I grinned. I looked up at the boys, and they were all giving me curious looks.

“Okay, so could you maybe come to the studio with the boys tomorrow?”

“Sure.”

“Cool… Well then, bye.”

“Bye!” I smiled and hung up the phone.

“So… are we in trouble?” Louis asked me.

“Please, the call wasn’t about you,” I smirked.

“Everything’s about us, love,” Louis replied. I smiled.

“Arrogant much? Well, you guys better be nice to your new songwriter…” I grinned.

“Where? Is it a hot new girl?” Harry joked.

“Of course.” I replied.

“Where?” Harry looked around, and I punched his arm.

“Right here,” I flipped my hair.

“Only I can pull that off,” Liam laughed.

“So can Justin Bieber!” Niall squealed. I laughed.

When we got home, we all ate dinner, and I told the boys that I had to go to the studio with them, and I headed to bed.

Well... I'm so happy that I got so many reads today! This calls for... slightly higher expectations!!! How about... 75 reads??? GO! Hmm... I don't know why I put that GO there... Bye for now my wondrous lovelies!!!