Chapter 7

37 reads! Even though like half of them are probably from me... Oh well. Here's the new chapter, as promised. I think it's very cliche and lovey-dovey, and I don't like it, but oh well. And just because I write some bad stuff about people doesn't mean I'm hating on them, or don't like them, I just do it for the sake of the plot. So don't judge me! Lol... 

I like goldfish. And lemonade. As kittykat1513 knows... Guys, I love Narianna!!! My friend texted me with this couple name, and on first sight I thought it said Narnia. Haha... 

I'm dedicating this to TerrexCorbin2004 for fanning me!!! I love fans, and if you fan me, maybe I'll dedicate a chapter to you, or leave you a message... <3 Here's the chappie now... finally lol

Niall’s POV

Arianna had the most beautiful voice to match her looks. I don’t know why she kept denying it, but it was true.

“What songs do you know on guitar?” I asked her, wanting to hear her beautiful singing again. She blushed cutely.

Umm… Well there are a bunch…” she started to say in a shy, quiet voice.

“Sing one,” I encouraged her. She shook her head and her shining red hair flew all around her face. I was so lovesick… “Please?” I begged. “I’ll sing with you…”

“I don’t wanna.”

“PLEASE?” Harry and Louis watched our argument with amusement.

“NO.”

“Fine…” I gave up and she smiled her dazzling smile at me. Liam and Zayn burst into the room.

“LET’S DO SOMETHING FUN!!!” Zayn screamed, and I covered my ears.

“We should play Truth or Dare!” Liam suggested.

“Again?” Ari groaned.

“Last time was lame,” Louis grinned at her.

“Can I go first?” I asked. “I’m in the mood to ask someone an embarrassing question,” I told them. That would make Arianna choose dare, hopefully…

“Sure,” Harry replied.

I grinned. “Ari, truth or dare?”

“Umm…” she hesitated. “Dare,” she bravely answered. I smirked and handed her my guitar.

“Sing a full-length song with my guitar.” She groaned. I won the argument after all. She strummed a few chords. “Wait!” I stopped her from starting a song as I got the recording app up on my iPhone. “Okay, ready when you are,” I smiled. Harry and Lou, having witnessed our argument, were stifling laughs while Liam and Zayn were patiently waiting for her to start.

She started to sing our song, Moments, as I pushed the record button. All of us boys were laughing and smiling. Of course she would pick a song WE already sing so much. She got an intense look of concentration on her face as she played the intro and sang the lyrics.

After she finished everyone was awestruck. I mean, I’ve heard this song way too many times to count, but she made me feel like it was my first time hearing it. She put so much emotion into her voice I was about to cry. And her voice was so sweet and pretty, too.

“That was amazing,” Liam breathed. She blushed cutely again. I pushed a couple of buttons and posted the video on Youtube. I looked up to see Arianna looking over my shoulder.

“Let’s see how many likes you get,” I told her with a satisfied smile.

“Isn’t she great? Like this video if you love her singing, she’s a bit insecure,” Arianna read the description. “Gee, thanks Niall, now the world will think I’m insecure. “