Burn

After I calmed down Claire I carried her to her room. Once She hit her bed she instantly started to snore. Her hair was draped over her face covering it. I can't say I didn't do it either.

--------Major Time Skip :)--------------

Today was the day of Skills testing. The Whole time During training I messed with spears and combat.

I waited in an empty room.

"Skylar Sap." I heard a Robotic Voice say. I walked out of the room. A group of Peacekeepers lead me to the Area I was going to show the people my skill with. The Gamemakers where Chatting Happily and eating.

I cleared my Throat. They Turned their heads to look at me. I saw the head GameMaker Liam Strike. When I got Their attention I walked over to the Axes. They were clearly shocked because I never touched them. I Walked over to the new thing with the cube people. I set It on Hard and Walked into the room.

I saw a person charging at me. I threw my axe at his head. It hit him squarely in the head. I grabbed the other Axe and Saw two people: Behind each other With weapons in hand running. I threw it once again and it sliced one in the head and the other got a face full of Axe. I grabbed my Lonely One off the floor and started attacking all the people around me. Once it stopped I was sweating. The Gamemakers looked at me with utter shock. I bowed down and walked out. Handing the Peacekeepers my Axe as I walked through the door.

Once Everyone was done They showed the scores. Cesar's face showed up on the Tv. He talked and Then started the scores.

"Skylar Sap with a score total of.......11." Gloss Whooped along with everyone else. Except for Drew of course.

"Drew Mckerly With a score total of......10"
Everyone Congratulated him. Even I did. Don't want him killing me first.

"Claire McKerly with a score total of.............9." Everyone was shocked. Claire was the most. I hugged her saying Great Job. I forgot to mention her and I are allies along with 12. I spaced out until 12 Everyone got a range from 5 to 10.

"Chris Fermion with a score total of 10." I silently whooped.

"Clary McAdams with a score total of....11." I cheered really loud in my head. Claire silently Pumped her fist In the air.

A/N This Chapter Sucked. Next Chapter is Interviews. The Games are coming up soon! :D.