Burn

I know it's weird for me too go there but most Mentors Now meet the tributes there.

Once I was inside I walked to the only Person That could help me. Johanna Mason. The Quarter Quell ended up being muttations throughout the whole Games. Winner was from 3 When She shocked the Muttation chasing her. The other tribute happened to run into the shock zone and get shocked as well.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.
"Hi, Shocker Isn't it? Snow sends his only Granddaughter to fight to the death for no apparent reason." Johanna Says.
"I can taste your sarcasm, it's quite likely snow would do some thing like this." I replied.

We talked for a while before the clocks started too beep.

"Trains are here." Johanna says and she Stand up along with the other mentor. I walk out and head to the train station. The District one train is here along with 2 Twos Tributes looks bored. The Little girl; Claire Is trying to disappear. He brother is checking All the girls out. He Notices me and walks over to me.

"Awe, Little Capital Baby going to leave her little Fancy House to die." He mocked. "Little Capital Baby wants to go home and Live the life of luxury and not have to deal with the devil." He continued. "What you gonna do? Send peacekeepers on me?" He said.

I turned around as if I were to walk away Then He laughs then I turn back around and punch him right in the nose. Gasps are heard. He topples over to the ground.

"Don't. Call. Me. A. Princess." I said through my gritted teeth. I walked over to the other side of the platform.

After all the trains arrive they lead us to the Fanciest Hotel In the Capital. They send the districts to all the floors. I just stand there.

"You're going to stay in 12 and 1." They said.

"Why 2" I asked.

"Because If you are to not like one of them you could swap." They say. I sigh and Walk into the elevator. I press the "12" Button I shoot up. The Elevator door opened and I walked into the Penthouse.

"I'm going to stay in this one." I told an Avox. "Go inform the Mentors."

The Avox nodded and Walked away. I walked around.

The Girl Tribute walked out of her room. She continued to look around in awe. She saw me.

"Hi." I said waving Quite Awkwardly.

"Hey. Your the Capital Tribute, Aren't you?." She asked.

"Yea. But Don't think that I act them I just dress up because I have too." I said. She nodded.

"You live in these conditions?" She asked.

"Yeah. It's quite boring. I'd love too see a rat or two scurry along the floor but that never happens." I say. She laughs.

"At my places there's a whole bunch of rats and mice. It's quite fun waking up to your older sister who is quite Self centered Screaming her head off because there's a rat on her face." She says.

I laugh.

We talk for a Bit longer before Haymitch comes in.

"Why Hello there." He said. "I was told you were staying. But there's a price." He said. I sighed and Grabbed a large bottle of Booze. "Go Enjoy yourself." I say. He grabbed the bottle and walks off to the kitchen.

Prim and Chris walk in later.

"Hello." I say bringing my hand out for Prim To shake it. She shakes it and Says a Quick Hello.

"Hey." I say to the boy Tribute. His grey eyes looking around the room. He has a glint of Excitement in his eyes.

"Hey." He replies.

Soon Me and the other tributes engage in a conversation.