Burn

Claire soon reached me. I wasn't making progress with the fire.

"Rub it Faster then bring your hands down." She said.

"Thanks." I replied once I got the fire started.

"No Problem." She said. She found a tree and grinned.

I looked away put out the fire and looked for Claire but I couldn't find her. Drew was about to punch some guy for "looking at him in the wrong way." Right when he was going to punch them A Large Blob of paints fell on his head. I looked up and saw Claire Crawling away from the spot. I couldn't help but chuckle. I guess Drew heard me because he stomped over to me.

"Heard you were laughing Princess." Drew said pretty Angry.

"Ya, So What?" I asked. Me and my big fat mouth.

Drew raised his fist in the air. He swung at me. I ducked then kicked his legs knocking him over.

"What did I say about calling me a princess?" I asked and Walked away.

Tonight was the Tribute Parade and Everyone was getting ready. Victorie was screaming at me and throwing clothes at me. She was yelling Ferret and Idiot and Filthy Rotten Git. ( I apologize to Every single ferret out in the world. Sorry Cleo! )

Soon I was wearing a Black dress. It was torn in places. I had boots on and my hair was messed up. Latest Capitol trend. I had Torn fishnet leggings on too. I looked like a mess. She did my Makeup. Dark Red Lipstick and Dark black eye makeup. She told me.

"Look forward and Don't do anything. You'll have a surprise during the Parade. I walked out to where The Carriages were. All of the districts where there. One had Armor on. Claire looked like a Mini Drew because of the way her hair was done. District two was wearing a Fluffy pink Costume. All of the districts looked either Ridiculous or just Bad. District eight Looked like Logs. District Twelve looked epic. Clary had a Really Long black dress on. Near the bottom was Gold beads to make it look like coal. Her Hair reached halfway down her back. The Brownish Blackish hair has Gold Glitter in it. Chris's was kinda like that but with a Tux.

I found a Small Carriage. Mine. Two beautiful Black horses stood there. I noticed one had a Long white streak in its mane. I was Petting the Horses when I heard a Wolf Whistle. My dress went to mid thigh so I looked like a Bimbo, kinda. I turned around and saw Carson Cahoy District twos boy tribute.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Oh Nothing, Just wanted a Closer look." He said examining every single part of my Body. He was a Flirt. His eyes stopped at my. You know.

"Oi!" I said and He looked at my face. "Shoo." I said.

"Why should I?" He stepped closer. We where about 5 inches apart. I stepped back But I hit the Carriage. He smirked and stepped closer. Our Faces Inches apart. His breath hit my face. He leaned in and Tried to Kiss me. I kicked him in his shin and the spot.

"I said shoo." I said. He limped away.

I stepped onto my Carriage When A large buzzer sounded. The Carriage Lurched forward. I hung on for dear life. I stared Straight Forward. Not even glancing at the crown. They were all cheering. Baboons. Then Of all a sudden I felt a tingling sensation go through me. I looked and saw my Outfit was turning into something. My dress got longer and My boots turned into heels. The Dress Turned Blue and Purple. Victorie did something to my hair hair because it straightened out. But at the end it had curls. I Continued to stare forward like it was nothing but in the inside I was freaking out.