Burn

I stared at the Tv in shock. The Video stopped and went to district 9. A thousand Thoughts races through my head. I closed my eyes for a second.

I opened my Eyes at District 12. Every Year at the reaping they don't let anyone Volunteer because of the whole Katniss Incident. Effie Having her hair as poofy as ever. She walked over to the Podium. Oh, I failed to mention Prim was entered When 15 and She killed everyone, When it came to her and her Allies One Killed the other and then He Pulled the Peeta Move and Kissed her then Stabbed himself. She is now a Mentor to Haymitch and Hates Mentoring more than Haymitch.

"Clary McAdams." She said. A 18 year old Seam girl walked to the stage. She was buff. She had faint traces of Coal dust on her body. She Drew the Boys name.

"Chris Fermion." It was Loud and Clear. A Boy my age walked up. He Had Icy Grey eyes and Platinum Blonde hair. A Strange sight to see in District 12. The Video cut off. Then Shockingly They showed the Capital.

"As a Extra Treat President Snow Has decided to add a Child from the age 11-18 from the Capital to Participate in the Games. That Participant is Skylar Sap." A robotic Voice said.

My eyes widened. I stood up in complete shock. What did I do? Did he Find out about me and that Avox? Did he want to get rid of me once and for all? These thoughts swarmed through my head. I walked out of the Mansion and walked to the only place that I can relax.

The Mentors Institute.