Anticipation

Later that night ~

Andy's POV~~

Its now 6:30 pm, Brooke's still asleep from after her treatments, so this gives me time to plan how i'm going to propose. "Hey Ash can you call the guys in here please?" I asked. Moments later everyone walked in. "Whats up?" Jake asked. "I need help, how am i going to propose to Brooke?" "Wait you're doing what now!" Jake said. "He's asking Brooke to marry him and then they'll make babies." CC said excitedly. Fuck. I'm actually gonna ask her.. What if she says no?!

"Dude relax, you're starting to hyperventilate." Jinxx said calmly. I took a deep breath. "I was thinking of taking her to our special spot, for like a date and then asking her.. What do you think?" I asked hopefully. "I love it!" They all said. I was so nervous, what if i stuffed up? What if she doesn't even want to go out tonight. Argh.

"Calm down, you'll be fine" Ash said as he handed me a beer. Just as we finished talking about the proposal Brooke walked in. Everyone fell silent. "Um..hi?" She said awkwardly. Silence filled the air. "Or not" she said slightly in an upset tone as she walked to the bathroom. "I need a cigarette" i said as i headed towards the door. CC followed. "Dude chill!" He laughed. "I can't, i'm so scared she'll say no" i said sadly. He pat my back and smiled, "she'll say yes, i know it."

Ashley's POV~~

"Ash how do you feel about this?" Jake asked me sadly.
"About what?"
"Andy proposing"
"uh fine."

I lied, i am still in love with Brooke. Madly in fact. She's just so beautiful and amazing and i just i want her to love me back. We started off as best friends but now we've drifted apart and i feel like i don't know who she is any more.

*phone rings*

"I'll get it!" Jinxx yelled.

"OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING!" He yelled again. "Thank you so much doctor okay bye bye now!" He said finally.

"Guys, Brooke has passed her cancer, she doesn't have it anymore!" He said to us. We all cheered and Jake went to get CC and Andy. "Brooke!!!" I called. She came out looking confused. "What?" She asked. "Your doctor just called, you don't have cancer anymore, your treatments worked!" I said happily. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS, THATS FANTASTIC!!!!!!" She screamed.

"BABY I PASSED IT!!!" She yelled as she leaped into Andy's arms. Andy has never looked happier. And neither has Brooke. Everyone was happy. Except me. Sure i was happy for Brooke not being sick anymore but Andy was proposing... I love Brooke. She's beautiful, she's funny, she's amazing.

"Ash are you okay, you look like you're about to cry" Andy asked. I looked down but it was too late, tears had started falling and they weren't about to stop. "I'm just so happy that Brooke's not going to die!" I said trying to sound happy. "Awwww Ashy!!" Brooke said as she hugged me tightly, i hugged her back and held her tightly. "I never want to lose my beautiful best friend" i whispered as we hugged. "And you won't, okay?" She said back. "Okay."

"Brooke this is fantastic, now you can drink alcohol with us again!" Jake winked. Brooke laughed, she couldn't stop smiling, her curly purple hair fell perfectly onto her skinny body. She looked so happy. She used to smile at me like that when we dated...now, usually when she looks at me its filled with anger. Like i did something wrong.

"Ashley. Ashley!!! Ashley! Ashley! Ash...Ashley... ASHLEY FUCKING PURDY!" Someone yelled. I didn't bother listening, i was in my own world of self hatred. I need to hook up, like right now.

"I'll be back" i said as i walked out the bus door. I need sex, i need to just hook up!

CC's POV~~~

"I'll go after him!" I said as Ashley slammed the bus door shut. I ran out the door to find Ashley hoping into one of our rented cars about to drive away, he looked flushed and upset. Before he drove away i hopped in and scared the shit out of him. "Ash whats up?" I asked afraid of knowing the answer. "Nothing, i just, i need to hook up with someone right now so i'm going to a bar you in?" He replied. "Sure"

-one hour later-

We arrived at the bar and immediately Ashley had girls crawling all over him, his type too, blonde with big boobs, short dresses and well, drunk. He hooked up and fucked some chick in her car. There was this one girl though, she was staring at me and smiled then looked back to her friend, i just kinda awkwardly sat at the bar. This blue haired girl was walking my way and here i am trying to avoid her, i just broke up with Lauren, its awkward talking to hot chicks.

"Hey, i'm Clover, listen, i know you're from a rock band and you probably don't give two shits but you look lonely CC so i'm going to sit and we are going to talk and then when Ash gets back you're gonna leave. Let me buy you a drink"

Clover. An odd name but i liked it.

"Hi Clover, nice name, and a scotch on ice please" i smiled. She looked gorgeous, she had light blue long wavy hair, ripped black jeans, combat boots, a black vest with a red crop top underneath and if that didn't make her hot enough, she had sleeves, which is a bug turn on for me.

"CC my eyes are up here!" She joked. "Oh my god sorry!" I said shyly, she laughed and pulled me towards her booth.

"So Clover, you're a fan of the band?"

"Yeah i love you guys! I actually met you about a year ago but my hair was brown then, remember? I was that weird girl who gave you a leopard print pillow and a mankini with your face on it? I asked you guys to sign my boobs but only you and Ash would." She laughed.

"Hey! I remember you...but your name wasn't Clover..." I said back.

"Yeah it was Lily, but i'm known as Clover now." She smiled.

We talked for hours, Ash had hooked up with 4 girls and i was perfectly happy talking to Lily...or Clover or whatever her name is!

"Wanna come back to my place?" Clover sexily whispered in my ear as she played with my hair just close enough so her boobs looked amazing at that angle.

"Sure" i winked.

-3 hours later-

It's 8:30 pm and i'm just about to leave Clover's place. We fucked and drank wine... Very unusual for me, thats usually an Ashley thing.

"So will i see you tomorrow?" She asked as i walked to the door. "Sure, here's my number" i gave to her as i kissed her cheek and walked out of the door.

I wonder if Andy's proposed yet...

*phone call*

Jake: hello?

CC: hey its CC, I need you to pick me up please?

Jake: where are you?

CC: meet me at McLaren's pub in about 15/20 minutes?

Jake: okay

*end phone call*

Jake picked me up and i told him all about Clover and Ashley hooking up and all of that, we finally arrived back to the bus and i walk in to see Jinxx playing Halo, Andy twitching whilst he sat at the kitchen table, I could hear Ashley having sex and Dani was no where to be seen.

"Andy whats up?" I asked as i sat across from him.

"Brooke's getting dressed...i'm so nervous oh my god" he said shyly.

You could tell he was getting more and more worried that she would say no, you couldn't blame him though.