I will save you even if i die.

I woke up outside, no CC, no cars, nothing. Just garden. At this point i was scared, my hands were tied together in front of me, i could move, i could see but there was no one around. I get up and scan the surroundings. And see a man sitting on top of a hill, his hands are tied up and he is blindfolded. It was Andy.

"ANDY, ANDY, ANDY BABY ITS ME ANDDDDYYY" i yell hoping he will hear me.

"BROOKE? BROOKE IS THAT YOU BROOKE OMG BABE WHERE ARE YOU?" He yells back,

tears form in my eyes as its so good to hear his voice.

"ANDY IM OKAY HONEY, WE ARE IN SOME TYPE OF FEILD YOU'RE ON A HILL IM GOING TO TRY AND COME TO YOU OKAY I LOVE YOU" i yell back.

"BABE I LOVE YOU I WANT TO SEE YOU I MISS YOU HURRY SWEETIE I NEED TO SEE YOU" he yells.

"I WILL OKAY I LOVE YOU MORE" i yell. I climb up the hill it was very challenging seemings my hands were tied up but i kept on going because i love Andy, i need him in my life. He's my inspiration.

I eventually reach the top of the hill, "ANDY ANDY BABY IM HERE ILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE" i yell. "Babe hurry i need to see you" he says. I start running towards him when i suddenly tripped. "Owwwwww fuck", i fell onto a stick and the stick went through my leg. My leg is pouring with blood as the stick is still in my leg. "BROOKE WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?!" Andy shouted not realising how close i actually was.

I get up with all my might and run well not run, limp to him i bend down in front of him and kiss him. I eventually take the blindfold off, we kiss again and then i pull apart rest my forehead on his and say "Andy i thought i'd never see you again, i missed you so much i just i need you so much right now you have no idea"

He smiles and kisses me again "i'll never leave you" he says.

I felt happy, we were together again and i didn't want to leave his side.

*4 hours later*

"Andy.. Andy i need to get out of here, i can't do this anymore, my genital area is still bleeding and is red raw and i'm in so much pain i just i can't do this" i say as i start to cry. Andy doesn't say anything, he just stands up and walks in circles scanning the area.

"HEY!! Theres a house over there i can see lights on!" Andy exclaims

I stand up and we walk about 4 miles before we got to the house. We knock on the door and Ash opens it. "OMG GUYS, CC, JINXX ITS ANDY AND BROOKE THEY ARE HERE" Ash yells. Jinxx brings a knife and cuts the ropes off our hands, i hug them all knowing i'd be okay now.

"Wheres Sammi and Jake? I asked. "Sammi took Jake to the hospital he broke his arm, hey guys those men have been arrested, and uhm Brooke.. The guy in the ski mask was... Was...Brian" CC said.

Did he just say Brian.

Brian.

My step brother who rapped me repeatably...

I felt a pit in the bottom of my stomach and dropped to the ground sobbing. Andy punched the door and left the house, Jinxx followed him. CC and Ash were trying to comfort me whilst i spewed all over the floor. CC got a bucket of water and a cloth and went to clean it up whilst Ash scooped me up and carried me to the sofa, he placed me down gave me pills and i fell asleep instantly.

I woke up and it was morning. I was back in Andy's house, in my room. What the actual fuck.... Was i dreaming?