The concert 2

I got in my car and began driving to the concert, i honestly couldn't be more happy. I sang 'perfect weapon' the whole way there not being able to stay quiet.

I was finally there and i was just stoked. I think i saw a glimpse of Andy and Jake talking to some fans. I pulled out my ticket and handed it to the guard who then let me in. I actually felt like i belonged, for once in my life i felt purpose to go on!

The concert began and everyone went crazy, screaming and chanting 'Black Veil Brides' over and over.

They were in the middle of Wretched and Divine when Andy was touching peoples hands in the audience. He was staring at me, and then he grabbed my hand, he was looking into my eyes and squeezed my hand.. Holy fuck!!!!!

I looked at Ashley playing the bass perfectly for awhile. He looked at me, straight in my eyes causing me to blush. When he saw me blush a small smirk appeared on his face.

When Andy finished singing, Jinxx, Jake and Ashley threw some guitar picks in the audience, Ash threw his right at me and i caught it. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and winked causing me to blush again.

*an hour later after the concert*

I was walking back to my car when i heard two very familiar voices. I dropped my keys and as i went to pick them up and black combat boot was on top of it. Not just any boot. Ashley fucking Purdy's boot. I gasped as i was astonished as to what just happened. "Hi i'm Ash and this is Andy" he said. "Haha yes, i know who you guys are, very, very well! It was a great concert! I'm Brooke by the way." i smiled

Andy shook my hand but he paused as my leather jacket sleeve fell, revealing my cuts and scars, Ashley didn't notice as he was picking up my keys, i looked up at Andy and pulled my arm away, he had such a sympathetic look in his eyes, like he wanted me to stop.

CC called Andy over, as Andy excused himself Ashley asked if i'd like to hang for a while.

....if this is a dream i'd be devastated.

"Sure!" I said excitedly.

He chuckled and ushered me towards the bus, as we walk in i am greeted by some "woah shes hot" and "whos this"

Ash said who i was and they all stood up and hugged me, Andy saw me blush so he hugged me again and picked me up whilst doing it. He tripped and he landed on top of me, causing me to blush and chuckle. "Whoops" Andy said playfully whilst winking.

I stood up and awkwardly stood there. I glanced at Ashley who had motioned me to sit on his lap, so i did, come on it was Ashley Purdy. After half an hour i was still there, we had a great time, drinking, laughing, telling stories. I went out for a fag when Andy joined me. He smiled at me and next thing i know. He kissed me. "Oh god i am so sorry, alcohol gets the better of me sometimes and you're just so beautiful and-" i cut him off before he could finish. "Its ok Andy haha"

The next day i woke up and had completely forgotten where the fuck i was. I wasn't at home i knew that! I blinked a few times before i could see clearly and realised i was in Andy's bed with him hugging me, we were fully clothed and all but i couldn't help but blush and enjoy the moment of this perfect human sleeping so peacefully. I snuggled in to his chest and woke him up. "Hey beautiful" he whispered "oh hi. Why am i in your bed?!" I questioned as we sat up. He shrugged his shoulders and got out of his bunk in to the kitchen, he made a coffee and took some Advil to help with the hangover. I started walking into the kitchen when i tripped and face planted the floor. Shit. Just what i need, it made a loud fucking bang causing CC to wake up. "What the fuck is going on?!" He said in his sleepy voice. "Uhh nothing i just sorta tripped sorry to wake you" i replied shyly. He looked at me and chuckled he then hugged me and went back to bed.

I sat at the kitchen table next to Andy.

I was so tired, it was 6 am. I'm NEVER up this early. I shut my eyes and before i knew it i was asleep. I felt someone strong carry me and placed me on the couch leaving a blanket on me.

As i woke up no one was in the van. I found a note on the table that read 'hey Brookey babes we went out for sound practice, make yourself at home, have a shower, hang out. We'll be back at 5, hope to see you still there, if you need something all of our numbers are in your phone! Love your outlaw ;)'

I laughed as i knew it was from Ash. He was so kind, they all were, but for some reason i couldn't get Andy out of my mind... Hmmm strange.

I got up and took a shower cleaning off all the cigarette smoke and whisky smell out of my hair, i used some of Jinxx's eyeliner when i applied my make up..i'm sure he wont mind though right?

I decided to go out for a little walk, i haven't been here before, well if i have i cant remember. I got in my car grabbed a pen and my notepad and wrote a note for the boys 'Hey guys, thanks so much for last night i had a blast, i'm not here right now but i'll be back soon, just needed to sort some things out with my family'

And with that i stuck it on the door, got back in my car and drove home. I forgot i was living at Sam's for a while and walked in my old house, bad decision. "What the fuck are you doing here" my "mum" said very angrily. I glared at her and started walking up stairs not knowing she was following me. She pushed me and started kicking, punching, scratching and even biting me. Soon enough Hayley joined in. This was a gang bang, there was no way i could defend myself. At that point my phone rang and Hayley answered "hey this is Hayley, Brooke's sister she cant answer the phone right now shes getting beaten the shit out of ahahahah YES GO MUM HARDER MAKE HER BLEED!!" She said into the phone

"OW STOP DOING THIS TO ME" i yelled out in agony. At that point all i heard was Hayley on the phone "well fuck you mr Biersack. And no we wont stop, goodbye"

Was she serious. Did Andy just ring and hear me get bashed?

It was now 5:30 pm and my phone just kept ringing, i didn't have enough strength to answer it, i was there on the floor of my empty old room sobbing with blood everywhere. I can hear some deep yelling down stairs, too deep for my dad. Was it Andy?

Next thing i know Andy and Ashley are in my room trying to keep me awake. "Oh my god Brooke" they said in unison. Andy picks me up as i scream in absolute agony trying to hold back more tears. He carefully walked down stairs and out the door, and then my family started yelling and screaming and my dad threw something at Ashley which clearly angered him because he punched my dad in the face. He opened the tour bus door and as he walked in all i could hear were gasps and oh my god's. I must look so ugly right now. Andy placed me on the couch where all the boys were gathered around me patching me up, it was the sweetest thing.