Wedding

- 2 days later-

IM MARRYING BROOKE TODAY! I AM SO EXCITED!!

The guys will be here in a few and i'm just about to have a shower.

The day has finally come, i can finally start a family and live happily with the girl i love.

"Andy open up its Ash!" He said happily as he knocked. I opened the door to see BVB standing there happily. "Todays the day!" Jake said excitedly. I smiled widely and they came in. "I'm gonna have a shower, you lot start getting ready!" I said. They nodded and i went into the bathroom.

Ashley's POV~~

Andy went to have a shower and the boys and i are about to get ready. Andy doesn't know that we're wearing our old war paint and no tuxes. I'm Andy's best man and Brooke's old friend Star is her maid of honour. She's really hot and she's doing my make up. Hopefully i get lucky tonight!

We all get in our black clothes that we used to wear and start on our make up.

"So, they're actually doing it. Its really happening!" Jinxx said. "How much do you bet that she'll be preggo in a month?" I asked no one in particular. "$50!" CC yelled.

"You guys are forgetting that Brooke can't have kids, you realise that right?" Jake said. CC sighed. "Miracles can happen!" I laughed.

We finished putting on our make up when Star texted me. It read "hey its Star, Brooke has asked if you could please put the side stitch on Andy's face so they'll match, thanks! x"

I replied back with "sure :) x"

We hair sprayed our hair and then Andy came out. "What the fuck! Its my wedding not one of our shows!" He yelled. "Brooke instructed us to do this okay!" Jake said as he rose his hands in the air. "Oh and um Brooke said you have to wear the side stitch..." I said shyly. He looked confused and then drew the stitch and got into his suit. There was a knock on the door and Jake answered it, it case it was Brooke. It was Ella with Hazel in a cute little white dress and a basket of flowers, Hazel was flower girl you see.

I think she was about 2 or something now. Ella left and Jake was holding Hazel. Andy came back out and he smiled widely, "HAZEL!" He said as he picked her up. "Papa!" She said back. You see Brooke's friends who adopted Hazel make her call them uncle so she doesn't forget Andy and Brooke, i thought it was quite sweet.

-skip a few hours-

Brooke's POV~~

Sammi is currently doing my makeup for Andy and i's wedding. I couldn't be happier to be honest. Its a Black Veil Brides themed wedding, so everything is mainly black and white, BVB (except Andy) are wearing their old war paint and clothes, as long as Ash wears a shirt i'm okay!

My bridesmaids are doing the same make up as their bvb boys, so Clover is doing CC's makeup, Ella's doing Jake's, Sammi's doing Jinxx's, even though her and Jinxx aren't together, she's doing it, i'm doing Andy's make up sort of, my old friend from school, well the only one i really had, Star, is doing Ashley's make up.

Ella was my maid of honour but because Ash is Andy's best man, and because we're doing BVB make up, Ella has to wear Jake's make up so Ella said Star can be my maid of honour. I felt really bad about it but Ella said it was totally fine. So now Star will be walking down with Ash.

So everyone with matching make up is walking down the isle together, except Andy and i of course. As i walk down the isle, Andy's and our song will be playing. BVB's rebel love song is our song, he always said to me "be the rebel to my love song" it just became a thing of ours. It's like our always....

Our cake has BVB rosaries all over it, pretty much the only thing Andy knows about this wedding is when it starts and that i'm wearing a black dress.

In honour of Andy starting the band that saved my life, i'm wearing a black veil, and i'm a bride, so i'm a black veil bride. I'm so excited.

As Sammi finished my side stitch i smiled like no tomorrow, i was so excited. I hugged Sammi and walked over to my dress. It was a black wedding dress that had a black corset that had red in it, a lace type skirt and small rips on it showing red material. It fit my figure perfectly if i must say.

The girls helped me put my dress on and then they went to put on their white dresses. They were white knee length strapless dresses with a black belt under the bust. Ella curled my blue hair and put a black veil brides bandanna in it. "Oh my god you look so good, i think i'm about to cry!" Clover said. "I'm so happy i'm gonna pee my pants!" I said excitedly.

"You're so fucking beautiful its not even funny!" Ella cried.

-wedding starting-

As the cars arrived i hopped out to see Chris ready to walk me down the isle. Rebel love song played and the doors opened, we began walking and i could hear my heart in my ears i was so anxious. I looked at Andy, he looked shocked and then tears ran down his face, Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC all looked at me in shock also. When we finally arrived to Andy i kissed his dad's cheek and locked my hands in Andy's. "Wow!" He said. I smiled trying to hold back tears. He lifted the black veil over my head to see my face. He saw the side stitch and rubbed his thumb gently over it smiling.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today in holy matrimony of this man and this woman. Many of you didn't know this but Brooke and Andrew have had so many troubles but here they are looking beautiful as ever!" Pasture Greg began. "Brooke, your vows please"

"Andy, since the day we met something told me i knew you'd be the one to be there when i need you, forever. I can never thank you enough for everything you and the boys have done for me. I love you so much and i can't wait for our future together, i promise to always love you my darling, you're my one and only, how cojld i even begin to love someone else when my heart belongs to you?" i said. "And Andrew, your vows!" The pasture said again. "Brooke i love you so much and i will always be there no matter what happens. I've seen you go through your hardest of times. I've seen you at your best and i've seen you at your worst and not once have i stopped loving you. You're the girl who i knew i'd marry, i knew that when i met you, there was something special about you baby. You're my forever and i will never let you go, even if you die." Andy said as he wiped away tears.

"Brooke Leah Jones, do you take this man to be your husband through thick and thin, to love and to hold, to cherish and be there for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do!"

"Andrew Dennis Biersack, do you take this woman to be your wife through thick and thin, to love and to hold, to cherish and protect her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"By the power invested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!"

Andy smiled widely and pulled me in close to kiss me. Claps roared through the church, Ashley was crying, so was Ella and Sammi.

Andy grabbed my hand and we smiled as we walked to our car to drive to the reception. "Hey mrs Biersack" Andy whispered. "Hey there mr Biersack!" I winked back. We were married. It finally happened! AHHHH IM SO HAPPY!

"ANDY WE'RE MARRIED!" I shouted.

"BABY I KNOW!" Andy shouted back.

I can't fucking believe it... I married Andy Biersack, its every BVB Army's dream! (True story)