We stitch these wounds.

-3 months later-

Brooke's POV~~

Andy and i have been dating for a few months now. Everything has been great, tour started again, my cancer is low and with a few more treatments it should be completely gone, Jake and Ella are happier than ever, Ashley hasn't been sleeping around as much as he usually would, CC is always happy and never sad anymore...the only thing that went wrong is Sammi and Jinxx split up...and its hard because i love them both but they hate each other which is ironic seemings they're in love.

"Morning Brooke" Jinxx said in a sad tone as he walked to the coffee machine. I was sitting next to Andy on the couch and i looked at him, the 'go talk to him' look. Andy sighed and stood up. "Jinxx.." He trailed. "Lets talk outside" he said as he walked away from me. I was getting bored so i decided to start drawing more tattoo designs.

"Wow thats amazing!" CC chirped. I smiled at him whilst he took a sip of monster. "Thanks!" "Can you draw me one?" He asked hopefully. I nodded and turned the page over beginning my design for CC.

"CC COME HERE PLEASE!!" Ashley yelled from the bunks. CC got up and left, leaving me alone. I grabbed my ear phones and clicked shuffle. Of course, black veil brides came up first! I started singing as i drew CC's tattoo design. "I cannot hide whats on my mind i feel it burning deep inside, a passion crime to take whats mine let us start living for today" i loved Rebel Love Song, it was one of my favourites!

"You know Brooke you should really be a singer" Jake said as he sat next to me admiring my singing. "Thankies Jakey!!" I said in a weird tone, "wow that's awesome!!" He said looking at my drawing. All of a sudden Andy walked in looking pissed off with his lip bleeding, before i could say anything he stormed off to the bathroom. I chased after him whilst Jake ran after Jinxx outside.

"Andy whats going on!!!" I banged on the door waiting for an answer. I knew he wouldn't open up. But i didn't stop trying. "Andy get your stubborn ass out of that bathroom and tell me what happened!!!" I yelled. He eventually opened up. FINALLY! "Andy what happened?" I said gently touching his lip. He winced at the touch of my hand. "Ugh come here" i said opening my arms for a hug realising he was about to cry.

*

*

"Andy whats wrong? What made you so upset?" I asked concerned. He hugged me tighter than before, i was worried...

"Andy, Jinxx told me what happen, he said he didn't mean it dude" Jake said. "Mhmm" Andy mumbled back. "Wanna be alone?" I asked Andy. He didn't answer so i just left. "What happened Jake?" I asked curiously. "Something about his parents and him not seeing them for a while or something i don't know" he replied.

"I KNOW!" CC spoke up. "You two should go see his parents, he'll love it! And then whilst you're there you can see Hazel!"

"CC THATS BRILLIANT!!!" I screamed. We decided that we should leave the bus, it'll be good for Andy so we decided to get some lunch. "Andy" i knocked. No one answered. I opened the door and he was sitting there crying looking at a picture of three people.

I sat down besides him and looked at the picture. "You really miss them huh?" I said. It was a picture of his parents and a baby, whom i'm guessing was him. He just nodded as tears fell onto his cheeks. "Andy would you like to go see them and then go see Hazel?" He shot up and his frown turned into a smile. "BROOKE I'D LOVE TO!" He said loudly. I chuckled and he bent back down to kiss me. All i could taste was blood, when i usually taste minty freshness. "Andy, your lip!" I said. He rolled his eyes and was about to walk off when i grabbed his hand and sat him on the toilet seat and got out the first aid kit.

After i finished we left the bus and met up with the others who were waiting patiently, well not patiently, in fact they were annoyed and when we got off the bus we heard "finally!" And "what did you two do, make babies or something!" I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Andy's hand.

--------------------------

"Hiya i'll be your server today what would you like?" A woman with a southern accent said as she came to our table. "Bacon, eggs, toast, chocolate thick shake, blueberry pancakes, 4 hash browns annnnnnd a uh coffee thanks!" CC said. We all looked at him, when he pulled his eyes away from the old waitress he looked at us "what?! Im starving!" We all laughed. "And for you ma'am?" "Actually i'll have the same as what he ordered please" i said winking at CC who had a shocked look on his face.

The others ordered, we ate our food, relaxed for a little bit and then we went for a walk in where ever we are. "I still can't believe you ate all of that Brooke and in 20 minutes, it took CC 40!" Andy said as we walked. "I live with five guys, if you don't eat fast, you don't eat at all." I pointed out, they all laughed.

"This is what i miss guys" Jake said shyly. "What?" Jinxx, Andy, Ashley, CC and i said in unison. "Us, hanging out, no fights, no dramas, cant we just keep it like this? Please?" Jake said. The more i thought about it, the more he was right. "I miss us too guys...we used to all be so close and happy and played practical jokes on each other... Now what? All we do is argue about something ridiculous, go to bed at like 10pm instead of 2 am...we don't have as many laughs as we used to... What happened to us?" I said sadly. We all stopped walking at that point. The guys said nothing, just stood there. Ashley got a smile on his face then it disappeared, it happened to all of them.

"Guys we need to be back like we were, we have to be a big family again not just 6 people who live together." Andy said. We all agreed. We were all so close and then things just fell apart. "GUYS SWINGS!!!" I yelled as i began running. Jake tossed me on his back and ran. It was funny because he almost tripped and fell onto a tree and i would've landed in a pile of dog shit.

"Hahaha mother fuckers we won!!!" I said proudly as i got off Jake's back. We sat for a while, just talking.. Having a good time and i couldn't be happier!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry guys i've been lazy and haven't written anything to upload so this is just a filler to the big event. Ly x

My new update days are Monday's and maybe Friday's if i write enough in time, keep reading my lil monsters big things happening soon :D