The actual surprise

"So babe get dressed. Your surprise will be here soon!" Andy said excitedly. After we finished having sex...again...

"Uhhhh okay" i said nervously. I went upstairs and started getting dressed when i heard the door open, i though it was Andy so i said teasing "came back for some more hey baby" walking around the corner in just my lace red bra and panties. It was Ashley. Fuck!!

"Well how can i say no to that!" He said back playfully. "FUCK OFF PURDY!!!!" I said as i ran around the corner, back to the closet. All i could hear was Ashley laughing and then a thump on the floor, i peeped around the corner and saw him on the floor crying because he was laughing so much.

Andy came running upstairs. "What the fuck is going on up here?!?!" He said curiously. "Oh just your girl hitting on me thinking i was you" Ashley replied in between laughs. I ran over to Ashley and jumped on him proceeding him to scream in laughter and pain. "Hey hey hey watch my buns wont ya love!" Ash said in pain. Without realising it i was sitting on his butt. Well that escalated quickly...

Andy soon joined in and we were both squishing him. "Nice boobs sweet cheeks" Ash said as i realised i was still in my bra. I got off him and ran to the bathroom where i quickly put on my BVB tank and black skinnies.

I fixed my hair and applied a thin layer of eyeliner. I walked back to the room where i over heard Andy sternly speaking to Ash. "Purdy i swear to mother fucking god. If you dare touch her, hit on her other than a small wink here and then or anything like that i will hunt you down and kick your ass. Brooke is mine. Mine!" I smiled. He really loved me, before Ash could speak i walked around the corner. "How do i look?" I asked them. They both nodded in agreement, "your surprise will be here in about an hour so just do whatever" Andy said whilst smiling.

I decided to go down stairs and draw. Sounds childish but i've always been interested in tattoos so i always drew some sketches. After 15 minutes of drawing i got a little bored, i had no ideas on what to draw and i really wanted to sing so i started writing down little poems and lyrics.

~Andy's POV~

I walked down stairs and heard an amazing voice, i though Brooke had turned on the tv or something but she didn't.. It was her!

"Every spring her family had a bbq, to celebrate her birthday

And every spring she would receive hugs that made her glimpse, as hands made contact with her arms,

And every spring they would ask why the sweater?

And every spring she turned away and say "i..i was cold"

And every spring she would smile a sad smile as she blew out her candles and wished to die.

And last spring she had tears in her eyes as she said "i love you" and "see you soon"

And this spring there will be no bbq because this spring there will be no birthday... She was just a child in a lonely world, people never understood what she went through, stop judging and make a change, a simple smile can make their day..."

"Wow! Brooke that was beautiful!" I said in amazement.

"Can you sing me some more please honey?" I asked

She rolled her eyes and blushed, then she began.

"Im so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave i wish that you would just leave

Your presence still lingers here and it wont leave me alone

These wounds wont seem to heal, this pain is just to real

There just to much that time cannot erase, when you cried i'd wipe away all of your tears

When you scream i'd fight away all of your fears and i held your hand through all of these years but you still have....all of me"

"Wow babe you are so good at singing!" I said happily.

She smiled and blushed.

I heard a car pull up and i knew it was her surprise. "BABE THE CARS HERE COME ON TIME TO GO!" I yelled as walking outside.

She came out and we hopped in the car.

~ Brooke's POV~

Andy had a surprise for me, i didn't knew what it'd be but we were going somewhere. I sat in this black car and i felt like something wasn't right...something was wrong...something bad is going to happen oh god what can go wrong now??

"Babe? Are you okay? you look really pale" Andy said. "Andy somethings wrong" i exclaimed. "What?" Andy asked confused and before i knew it something bad had happened.