The party

Andy i just arrived at the reception, this really did happen, i wasn't dreaming.

We got out of the car and everyone greeted us with smiles and "congratulations!"

"Brooke, you never told me the guys would be dressing up. I love it, you look beautiful by the way!" Andy said as kissed me.

"HEY KEEP IT FOR THE HONEY MOON!" CC yelled as he walked over. We all laughed, i've never been so happy before!

"Right so can we get drunk now or do we have to wait?" Clover laughed. "Go ahead!" Andy smiled.

We walked into our reception hall and Andy's parents came up to us. "Congratulations you two!" They both said. "Thank you so much mr and mrs Biersack, it meant a lot to me and Andy of course that you were here" i said politely. "Oh please Brooke, call us mum and dad, we're family now!" Chris said. "Are you sure haha!" I laughed back as i hugged them both. "Love your wedding dress by the way, black is so original" Amy winked. I smiled and they walked off. Everything is going to be okay now....i'm married to the man that i have loved for years, he never even knew i existed and here we are, holding hands with rings on them. Not in a million years did i imagine i'd marry Andy fucking Biersack! He and the band had helped me through some shitty times, and that's before i even met them, let a lone what they've all done for me after we met and became friends.

They saved me, and not just from my mind, they literally saved me from dying, multiple times. I attempted suicide when i moved in with Andy, and if they weren't there, i wouldn't be here in this wedding dress with everyone i love in one room. Except Paige. See they just helped me through so goddamn much. Before i met them i had only their music, and little did i know that i'd be meeting and marrying one of them, i used to cut every day, my parents hated me, i was being abused daily, i had 2 friends (Star and Max) and the only reason i was still holding on was for their music and then you know after i got kicked out, i thought i could just go to the BVB concert and then i could die, at least i'd be happy but then Ash stood on my keys.... Thats when everything changed.

The next night they took me away from my hell! Literally. I wasn't being abused anymore i was living on a tour bus with 5 smelly sweaty men. I moved in with Andy, i dated Andy, i dated Ashley, i kissed CC, i made friends with Ella and Sammi, i met Clover, CC's girlfriend, and i became sisters with all of these girls, i watched my sister have a beautiful girl, i became a mum to Hazel because Paige lost her fight with cancer. I fucking had cancer and i thought it was the end, i never thought i'd be able to see Hazel again or see any of my heroes any more and i was ready to give up and just close my eyes for good. But BVB never gave up on me, they were always there for me and not once did they leave me, i still have that necklace they bought me for my 18th birthday, its a photo of me and Andy kissing and one of all of us and they signed it. It's my good luck charm. I still have one of Ashley's star necklace. He gave it to me because i'm his favourite little outlaw. I have everything they've ever given me in a box, photos of us, photos of Andy and i, necklaces, signed things, everything, its my box of love.

I'm gonna get a photo of Andy and i tonight and put it in there. I just hope that one day we can have kids of our own but unfortunately it's next to impossible.

"Babe whats up, you look like you're about to cry" Andy said as he looked down on me. "I'm just happy!" I smiled. "Oh! Ashley! Can you take a few photos of Andy and i please so i can put it in my box?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed a camera. Andy and i did a smiling one holding hands, one where we were kissing and one that Ashley took that we didn't know about, we weren't ready for it and he took it, we're looking straight at each other smiling, its one of my favourite photos!

"If you'd all like to be seated, dinner is served." The PA system said. We all took our seats, ate, people did toasts, cut the BVB cake, everything was perfect.

"Mr and Mrs Biersack your limo is here" a waiter said. We thanked people, said goodbye to BVB and the girls and left for our honey moon.

Andy's POV~~

Brooke and i just left for our honey moon to Hawaii! We're heading home first to grab our luggage and get changed, say goodbye to our cats etc.

"Brooke we're married!" I exclaimed. "I know, i'm so happy!" She replied.

We arrived at our house and went inside. "Hey baby.." Brooke winked. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you think we have time for a little y'know?" She said seductively as she walked towards me. I winked at her and well lets just say there was a lot of moaning and screaming...

We finally put new clothes on and left. Hawaii here we come!

-honey moon for two weeks-

"I can't wait to go home i miss Crow bear and Luna" Brooke said as we boarded the plane back home. "Me too" i smiled. The only thing i want now is to have a beautiful family with Brooke, but she can't have babies and i feel as though if we take Hazel back we'd crush Sam and Max. "Baby, are we getting Hazel back or is she staying with Sam and Max?..." I asked. "I don't know... I never asked... Maybe we can organise something where we have her for 2 weeks or one week and then they have her for one week or whatever" she replied. "Sounds good to me."

-later that night.-

"Hey um Andy, sweetie...." Brooke said cautiously as she walked out of the bathroom. "Honey whats the matter?" I asked concerned as i stood up.

"I'm pre-pregnant..." She said.

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY SHE'S PREGNANT?! OH MY FUCKING GOD!

"WHAT ARE YOU SURE OH MY GOD!" I screamed excitedly. "I'm 3 months pregnant, i just thought i was gaining weight and getting sick but oh my god. BABY WE ARE GOIG TO BE PARENTS OF OUR OWN CHILD WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING BABY!!!" She yelled as she jumped on me.

We're going to be parents of an actual child, that we made, 3 months ago! I'm so incredibly happy right now!