Set the world on fire

-the next day-

"Brooke! You can go home today!!" CC yelled as he walked in. I looked at him and smiled, "thats great!"

Moments later Ashley walked in. "I'll just go get the forms" CC said leaving Ash and i alone. "Ash...i don't want to live at Andy's...i don't know where to go" i said breaking our silence. His plain expression turned into a massive smile.

"BROOKE COME LIVE WITH ME!!" He yelled. I looked at him and smiled.. "Are you sure?" I asked, he came over and hugged me tightly. "I wouldn't want anything else" he whispered. I hugged him tighter and he helped me out of bed.

I went and got in the shower, combed my knotty hair and walked back out. Andy was there. I didn't want to see him, not now. "Andy what are you doing here?" I asked whilst quickly grabbing a shirt. Ash walked in before Andy could answer. He glared at Andy and grabbed my bag. "Ready Brooke?" He asked, "y-yeah" i said whilst smiling at him.

We walked out leaving Andy in the room. I think Andy was shocked...i think he thought i would be going home with him. But i've made my decision, i'm moving in with Ashley and then Andy can fool around with whomever he wishes. Plus, i think i should give Ashley a chance.

Ash and i walked to his car, i sat in and sighed. He touched my leg and smiled a sad smile. "Brooke you can put music on if you want" he said as we drove off. Nothing good was on the radio so i plugged in my phone and put it on shuffle. The first song to come on was 'the morticians daughter' i didn't really want to hear Andy's voice so i clicked next and bulletproof love by Pierce the Veil came on. I started humming along to the song and Ash just chuckled to himself.

About half hour later we pulled up to a cute little house with daisy's in the front garden, 'Purdy boys residence' engraved on the letterbox. I chuckled and got out of the car, we walked in and it was massive! It looked so small outside but it was actually massive inside, above his fire place there were 3 bass guitars on it, each one saying 'bassist of the year' on them. "Wow Ash..its beautiful" i said as he hugged me.

"Here follow me" he said as he walked downstairs into a basement area thing. They were bedrooms down there! Holy fuck. There were 3 bedrooms, all beautifully decorated with monotone colours. "These are my guest bedrooms if the boys need a place to stay, well anyone really" he said as i took in its beauty.

We walked back upstairs into the living room, the lounge looked soooooo comfortable. And the tv was huge! We walked upstairs to a nook. There were 2 bedrooms up there. "This is my room, and this one is yours!" He said pointing to the rooms.

I walked towards my room and opened the door. It was the most beautiful bed i'd ever seen with "Only Outlaws Sleep" engraved on the bed post. I told Ash to hold my bag as he looked at me in confusion. I took off my shoes and ran and jumped on my bed! All i could hear was Ash laughing and soon he joined me, we play fought for a while until stuff turned serious....

He grabbed my arms and pinned me down until he was on top of me. He looked at me and then my lips, i blushed and he laughed, playfully.

*
*

We kissed.. But this time, it was passionate, i could feel the love in each little saliva drop we shared. It was honestly the best kiss i've ever had.. Was i about to have sexy sexy time with Ashley?!

We both pulled away to get some air, then he smiled and as he leant in for another kiss he whispered "you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen" i blushed a little and he was teasing me, i couldn't take it anymore, i needed to feel his lips against mine, i managed to get out from under one of his hands and i pulled his neck towards mine and roughly kissed him. He seemed surprised, he let go of my other hand and i rolled over so now i was on top, i sat on his hips and started teasing him.

I kissed from his lips to his neck down to his v-lines, when i got there something hard poked me in the neck, i knew exactly what that was, i looked up and smirked at Ashley whilst i winked. "Goddamn it Brooke!! I'm horny now!!" He said not sounding so pleased. I kissed him and in between kisses i said i'm sorry, he didn't seem to mind then.

I think...i think i'm about to have sex with Ashley, i don't mind but i do at the same time...i don't even know if Andy and i are a couple...

"Ash..." I said as i softly moaned hoping he wouldn't hear it. "Ooooh i found your special spot! And yeah?" He said playfully. "Ash a lot has happened i don'f want you to think you're a rebound..Andy and i haven't sorted it out and omg Ash stop you're turning me on!!" I said.

Ash looked up and smirked. "Its okay, i'll remember your place for next time" he said as he winked.