The break up

GUYS, WARNING YOU NOW THIS MIGHT BE SAD I DONT KNOW DEPENDS IF YOU LIKED BROOKE AND ANDY TOGETHER OR ASHLEY AND BROOKE BUT EITHER WAY THERES A BREAK UP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up, it's 10 am. I want to get my things from Andy's today, this will be fun...i get up and walk down stairs, "morning Ash" i said as i got some juice.

"Whats up? Sleep badly?" Ash asked. "Nah, just going to Andy's today to get my stuff, gotta break up with him too..." I said shyly. "Oh... Want me to help?" Ash asked, "no no its okay Jake and Jinxx are gonna help" i said as i hugged his neck.

*just arrived at Andy's*

I knocked on the door and there was no answer, i figured he was asleep so i used my key and walked in, i walked upstairs into my room and there Andy was hugging one of my shirts and Grant, my teddy bear...it was pretty cute, but no! I need to end it!

"Andy" i said as i shook him, hardly. "Mmmf" he mumbled. "ANDREW WAKE THE FUCK UP I NEED MY STUFF" i yelled in his ear, he jumped and fell off my bed, it was so funny actually.

"Andy we need to talk" i said as i sat facing him on my bed.

"Andy i'm breaking up with you, i just i can't keep pretending its okay...its not, you cheated on me. And with Juliet fucking Simms, don't get me wrong i love her, she's an absolute sweetheart but you said to me, you promised me you didn't mind me wanting to wait and little did i know you were sleeping around the whole time. Come on how was she Andy? Was she good?! Did you enjoy it? Is that why you kept going back to her? Did you just date me to use me? Well guess what, you can't now. I'm moving out and i'm going away, don't call or text because i won't answer. For a few weeks anyway. Jake and Jinxx will be here later to get my stuff." I said sternly as i held back tears.

A tear ran down his face as he looked down. "Brooke i'm sorry...i just we were drunk it just happened, Brooke please don't leave me, i love you so fucking much, just please give me another chance i promise you i will make it better, i'll stop contacting Juliet and-" he said before i cut him off.

"What?... YOU STILL HAVE CONTACT WITH HER FOR FUCK SAKE ANDY YOU SAY YOU'LL TRY MAKE IT WORK YET YOU ARE STILL TEXTING HER WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I yelled at him.

"BROOKE ITS NOT LIKE THAT I OMG WHY ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS THEIR UPS AND DOWNS DONT THEY?!" He yelled back.

"Andy, you have hurt me so much that i'm not even sure i love you, you know why i attempted suicide? Because i had let you down and i felt awful about that...everything i did was for you..i loved you so much but when you find out the one you love has cheated on you, with someone you were friends with...it hurts! How would you feel if you found out i had've had sex with Ashley, how would you feel if you knew that Ashley had held me and that he had kissed my body, that he had touched me all over, that he had made me scream out his name. How would you feel hmm?" I said as i let a few tears fall.

"Thats enough Brooke, you know i love you, why are you doing this to me?" He said calmly with pain behind his voice.

"Because you hurt me Andy! You hurt me so bad! I just i better get my things, Andy i can't do this anymore....goodbye" i said as i walked towards the door with tears in my eyes.

When i walked out the front door i collapsed on Jinxx and just cried. Jake ran inside looking pissed off.

~ Andy's POV~

I feel absolutely heart broken...the woman i love more than anyone has left me...she left and took my heart with her.

I try to get up and just fall on the floor, i stab my hand on something sharp and when i picked it up it was one of her old razors. I immediately think of that night i almost lost her, i run to the bathroom and do something i promised i'd never do.

I cut..

The only thing i wanted right now was Brooke but shes gone. I don't see how people find this addicting this just hurts, a lot! (Sorry if this offends anyone and i know, it gets really addicting).

I just sit there staring at the little drops of blood dripping from the little cut i made.

A few moments later Jake runs in and see's what i've done. He screams at me "ANDY DROP IT DONT DO ANYTHING YOU'LL REGRET" i just look at him, tears forming in my eyes.

Moments later Jinxx comes upstairs, see's me and runs back down stairs and then came back up with Brooke.

"ANDY DONT" she yelled as she ran towards me. She grabbed the razor and threw it across the room. She sits next to me, opens her legs and pulls me in between them, my back facing her.

She starts rocking us back and forth as i grab her arm and and sob.

"Brooke -sobs- i -sobs- almost lost -sobs- you don't leave" i say between sobs.

She just says "shhh" as she continues rocking and rubbing my arm. Jake and Jinxx left us alone as she started humming lost it all. I just cried even more, i didn't want to leave her, she meant to much to me.

"So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed i'm here saviour will be there when you're feeling alone oh saviour for all that you do, so you love freely without their harm" Brooke beautifully sang as she continued rocking us.

"I love you Andy but we can't keep pretending" she whispered as she kissed my cut.

I fell asleep in her arms and when i woke up the next morning, she was gone...and so was all of her things. It really happened...she really left... What am i supposed to do now? My heart has disappeared with the woman i love..

I honestly just want to roll over and wake up realising it was a dream. Oh if only it was that easy.