Love

"Andy it's not that, it's just. I've loved you since the day we met. Its just you hurt me so bad and if we broke up i couldn't handle the pain.."

"Brooke i wouldn't dare" he said.

I moved closer to him smiling he looked sad, like i would reject him. I got on my tippy toes wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. I kissed him for a while until i felt a smile form on his lips. "Is that a yes?" He asked. I just nodded my head and laughed.

We went out on our first official date at the olives gardens restaurant. It was beautiful.

"How's your pain going babe?" He asked me curiously.

"Oh well, i'm still a bit sore. But i think the memory will always hurt me more than the actual pain" i said.

He just nodded his head.

"Hello there, may i take your order?" An elderly woman asked

"Ah yes just olive pizza no anchovies and a coke please" i replied

"Um just choc chip pancakes please oh and a strawberry milkshake" Andy said smiling.

The night was fab. We talked, ate, kissed and the night was just amazing.

We got home at about 8:15. We walked in, put in batman and cuddled during the whole thing. Before we knew it we were asleep in each others arms.

I woke up feeling quite refreshed and happy. I woke up at about 8:30 am whilst Andy was still asleep. I decided i would make him some breakfast as today was a big day for the band, they were coming over and were going to work on some new songs or something, so Sammi and i were going to go shopping.

He woke up to the smell of bacon, he seemed happy about that hahah! Sammi and Jinxx walked in and the the others, they all walked in like they lived here, but thats okay because they were honestly like my family. Andy kissed me as the boys were about to head down to the basement for practise. Everyone stared at us in confusion, "oh yeah uh guys Brooke and i are dating now.." Andy eventually said. "Thats fantastic we've been waiting forever!!" They all replied. Sammi and i left and went to the mall. I wanted to dye my hair so we went to the salon and from what was my blonde and red hair is now completely a chocolate brown. I needed a change.

"Brooke why'd you wanna dye your hair?" Sammi asked politely. I just replied "i don't want be one of those people who mope about after they've been raped, and i feel having the same hair colour will affect me moving on so i dyed my hair" she nodded in understanding.

We talked, shopped and honestly Sam is the sweetest i loved her to bits.

"So you and Andy huh?" She said playfully. "Uh yeah i suppose why?" I said.

"Oh no reason. So how's it going with you two?"

"Too soon to tell, we've only had one date but its pretty good so far i guess" i said

Sammi smiled and continued eating her wrap.

After lunch we walked by a tattoo parlour, "ugh i want a tattoo so badly" i whined.

"Why don't you have any?" She asked "i only turned 18 about a month ago, and plus i have no money" i answered. She said that she'd pay for my first one and i was stoked.

We drove home and when i unlocked the door there was a sleeping CC on the couch, an Ashley stuffing his face with alcohol, Andy and Jake were singing and Jinxx was passed out on the stairs.

"What the fuck? We've only been gone for 3 hours" Sammi and i said in unison. Andy and Jake looked up. "Jinxx and Ash got pissed, CC hasn't slept in 2 days so i let him crash." Andy said.

"Oi Jinxx wake up baby" Sammi said trying to wake him up off the stairs. Jinxx groaned, trying to make it obvious he was in no place to move. I walked over to Andy and sat on his lap. He got a shock "oh well. Hi there beautiful" he said "oh well hi there handsome" i said back playfully. He pulled me in and kissed me. We were both smiling as our tongues interlocked making me happier than ever. Jake just sat there smiling at us. It was pretty funny.

"Hey hey hey who drank all my whisky" Ash slurred as he stumbled into the living room. Andy and i just chuckled, knowing he was absolutely pissed. "I'll take him upstairs and let him crash in the spare room" Andy said as he helped me off his lap. Jake stood next to me looking depressed. He was alone alone.. Y'know? I had Andy, Jinxx had Sammi, CC had Ashley, he just lived alone, didn't date much, nothing. None of this helped, especially after his mother Carolyn passed away. I gave him a hug, a long one, he tried letting go a few times but i insisted we kept hugging. "Wow, what was that for Brooke?" He asked intently

I simply smiled at him and walked into the kitchen cleaning up the endless amounts of beer cans and bourbon bottles left around on the table.

Moments later we all heard a massive bang from upstairs. It was pretty loud because it woke CC up and he's a very heavy sleeper. Jake went running upstairs to see what was going on. "OMG PLAY IT COOL DUDE I DONT WANT ANY TROUBLE" we heard Jake plead.

I went running up there to find there was a man in my house, wearing a ski mask and fully black clothing. Andy and Ash were tied up on the bed, Jake had a gun to his head and i just stood there hoping he wouldn't hurt anyone else. Sammi and CC had now come upstairs and froze. Just as i had.

Who was he? Why is he in my house? So many questions. No time to answer...