Moving

We finally arrived at his house, i guess i fell asleep in the car because i woke up inside on the couch with my shoes and jumper off.

"Andy?" I say slowly sitting up. I don't know this house, nor where he is so this will be interesting.

He came out of some hall way in his boxers... Oh my fucking god. I have never seen anyone so sexy. On tour i never saw the guys in their boxers, i only saw them shirtless. "Well hello there" i said playfully.

He turned around then smiled and winked "well hello there sleepy head, ready for the tour?" He asked. I nodded my head and stood up following him into the kitchen.

"Well here is the kitchen, behind you in the living area, around the corner from that theres the dining room, down the hall there is the entrance, the hall behind the staircase is the toilet for down stairs only, care to follow me upstairs please" he began. This house was truly stunning. "Over here is my room, come in anytime just knock first, here is your room, thats the bathroom and second toilet, theres the laundry and the music rooms next to that and then there is the guest room" he finished. "Andy this house is amazing!!" I said

After that we sat on the couch and just talked for hours. I fell asleep on his lap and woke up in my bed, it was 1 am ugh.

It was fucking freezing!! All i had were my shorts and singlet on, i didn't have clothes yet because Andy's mum had all my things, i got out of bed and knocked on his door. "Andy?" I whispered. "Hmm whats up?" He said As he turned his lamp on next to him. "Im fucking freezing my nipples have goosebumps, can i maybe stay in here for a while...please?" I asked he just chuckled and waved me over i pulled back his covers and hoped in. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissed my head and we fell asleep comfortably. I will cherish this moment forever. Andy is so sweet and kind. I loved him, i can't deny that.

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I looked at my surroundings. I remembered the events of yesterday and Andy. I looked up to find I was lying on his bare chest. His breathing slow but steady as he slept on. He looked incredible. His short soft hair in a tangled mess, his lips shaped in a small smile and his arm softly slung around my waist. I went to get off him and dressed but I felt his grip tighten. His smile grew and he opened his eyes. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked with a sleepy face. "To get dressed, have a shower, make some coffee. Why?." I said trying to get off again but his grip tightened even more, i couldn't help but smile. "Into what? You don't have your own clothes, my mum still has you stuff. She rang yesterday saying the truck didn't come yet." He said trying to look smart. I slightly hit him on the arm. "Well then I will wear what I wore yesterday." I said an poked my tongue out at him. "No you won't absolutely not the weather for shorts and a singlet missy. You can wear my clothes whilst we wait for my mum to bring them." He said and let go. He got off his bed and went to his closet. While he looked for clothes I stared at him.

He was still in only his boxers. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't think I have any clothes that will fit you. We could go to the mall today and buy you some new things." He said. I nodded. I did need new clothes anyway but I didn't have my money with me. "I don't have any money with me though." I said looking down. "Well I never said you were buying your clothes did I?" He said giving me a sly smile. I blushed and looked down before hearing him chuckle to himself.

It was great that he found amusement in my embarrassment. I looked up and gave him a death glare. He sarcastically looked scared and said in the most sarcastic tone "Ah! I'm so scared! Help me! I'm dying!" He said before collapsing to the ground while clutching his heart. I laughed and walked over to him. I leant over him and smiled. "Ahh!! ANDY OMG STOP NO NO NO ANDY!!!!!" I screamed as he pulled me on top of him. He flipped me over so he was on top of me. I crossed my arms and pretended to look sad by pouting. He laughed which caused me to blush again. We stared into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity, which I didn't have a problem with. His eyes were amazing. He started to lean forward and without thinking...so did I. We were centimeters apart when we heard the door burst open revealing Andy's mum.

She looked up from a note in her hands and froze. Andy and I pulled apart straight away and stood up. We stood apart from each other and looked awkwardly at the ground. "Um...I have your phone bill it was in the letter box so i grabbed it oh and uhh Brooke your stuff has arrived, they're down stairs. I have to go but um yeah." She said before placing it on Andy's chest of drawers. This was just getting to awkward. "Uh...thanks..." Andy said. "I'll just be going now.." She said before she left, leaving Andy and I to drown in a flood of awkwardness and confusion. "Were you about to kiss me?" I asked. "Uh..yeah..were you about to kiss me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah..." I said looking down. This was all wrong. I was becoming more an more like my mother each passing day, and I wasn't liking it. But there was something about nearly kissing Andy seemed right, I couldn't understand it though. I was to confused in emotion. He looked at the bill and walked down stairs to make a coffee whilst i just stood there awkwardly.

*

I hear the phone ring and go down stairs to answer it.

Phone call:

Me: hello? Brooke and Andy's house Brooke speaking.

Bree: um hi i'm Bree is Andy there?

Me: no sorry he just left but i can leave a message if you like.

Bree: ok cool tell him i'll see him later, i love him and can't wait for our second date.

Me: uh sure, can i ask who you are please?

Bree: oh yeah i'm Brianna Michaels or Bree i'm Andy's girlfriend. Who are you?

Me: i'm Brooke, i'm Andy's roommate and merch girl

Bree: oh great he's living with another woman yay me

Me: whats that supposed to mean?

Bree: what? Oh nothing uh i have to go just tell Andy i'll be there at 7.

Then she hung up.

"Um Andy?" I said "yeah?" He answered. "Um Bree said she loves you and can't wait for your second date and she'll be here at 7..." I said cautiously.

Andy looked down in despair. "Jake set us up. I honestly see nothing in her, shes soooooo boring and came on way to strong" he said in disgust. I just chuckled.

He gave me a hug and said "i'll go outside and get your stuff, you go take a shower"

*7 pm*

I hear knocks at the door and when i open it, it's Bree. What a fucking joke! She's not even that pretty. Behind her was CC. He had to be in town for a few weeks for some tour shit of something i don't know but damn i was excited to see him!! "OMG HEY" i said happily talking to CC, but Bree thought i meant her. "HEY!" She said. "Not you, you wanker" i said. Then i ran out and hugged CC whilst Bree just stood at the open door awkwardly. "Who's she haha?" He asked. "Andy's skank" i replied. CC walked in and we sat on the couch. We watched horror movies, ate ice cream and had an amazing night hanging out. It's now 12 am, Andy and Bree have been gone for 6 hours, how long was this date man?! CC and i were still talking and we were starting to get cold. I didn't know how to turn on this heat thingy that he has, its to complex for my knowledge.

Andy walked in with Bree hanging off his arm. "Hey we're going to bed haha" Andy slurred as he stumbled upstairs.

"CC please stay here tonight." I pleaded, "i will dont worry" he answered.

We walked upstairs and went in my room pulled back the covers and cuddled til we both fell asleep.