Apollo x Legend (Under the Mistletoe)

Requested by @Legend126

Hey there guys, my name is Bekky, daughter of Hades. I'm here to tell you a Christmas story about a God and Goddess, one of my favourite stories. This story is about a God, named Apollo (God of the Sun) and a Goddess, named Legend (Goddess of Writing, Stories and History, daughter of Hecate). Their story is just so romantic, I just have to tell it. It involves Christmas and a mistletoe and that's all I'm going to say. How do I know this story? Let's just say a little birdie told me. Now, without further ado, let the story begin.

Apollo's POV

Christmas

The one holiday that every just loves, is right around the corner. Zeus had summoned all the Gods and Goddesses to Olympus for a meeting about this festive holiday. Don't tell anyone, but Zeus absolutely loves Christmas, it's one of his favourite times of the year. This meeting consisted of all the Olympian Gods and Goddesses as well as all the minor Gods and Goddesses. Like always, I wasn't looking forward to the meeting, but this time, I was looking forward to it, simply because a certain Goddess is going to be there. Her name is Legend, Goddess of Writing, Stories and History. She has green cyan eyes, long and wavy black hair, she's stubborn as hell and wears black and red clothing. She isn't known by many, but that doesn't mean that she plays a small part. In fact, she's the one who keeps all the stories, legends and history alive and shared among people. 'She's absolutely the most beautiful Goddess I have ever met. Thank you Hecate for having such a beautiful daughter.'

"Apollo." A voice spoke out. I awoke from my thoughts and looked to where the voice came from and saw that it was from Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt and my twin sister. She looked at me with a curious look and all I did was shake my head and told her that everything is fine. She looked like she didn't believe me, but she dropped the matter anyway. I hadn't realised, but all the Gods and Goddess were already present in Olympus. I looked around and spotting Legend talking with her mother and just before I could walk over to greet her, Zeus had appeared and told everyone that the meeting is now in session.

"Greetings everyone and welcome to Olympus. Today's meeting is about the next festive holiday coming up: Christmas and this year, I've decided that we're going to celebrate this wonderful event. Now, does anyone have any ideas on how we should celebrate?" Zeus announced and it was quite for a few minutes until Legend spoke up.

"Why don't we celebrate Christmas with the demigods at Camp Half-Blood and we could invite the Romans from Camp Jupiter to celebrate? We could even turn the weather to snow to give off the Christmas spirit." Everyone was silent after Legend had spoken and waited for Zeus to decide. 'Honestly, it's not a bad idea. It sounds like a lot of fun. And a majority of us can spend the holiday with our children for the first time ever.' After a few minutes, Zeus had made his decision and said,

"Now, that's not a bad idea. I think that's a great way to spend the holiday and for most of us, we can spend the holiday for the first time with our children now that we can be more involved with them. Alright, it's decided. This year, we are going to spend Christmas at Camp Half-Blood and we are going to invite the Romans from Camp Jupiter as well. I'll arrange the weather to be snowing as well on that day. This is going to be one Christmas we'll never forget. Meeting adjourned." As soon as the meeting was finished, a majority of the Gods and Goddesses had flashed out and left Olympus. I just sat there in my chair and let my thoughts take over.

End of POV

I can't wait until Christmas. When Zeus liked my idea for what we should do for Christmas, I was really excited. When the meeting was over, nearly everyone had left. I decided to stay and talk to Artemis, who happens to be one of my best friends. When I could, I walked over to Artemis and said,