Leo Valdez x Reader (Christmas Disaster)

Requested by @mavislam621

"Leo, calm down or you'll set everything on fire!" I yelled out when I saw that he was beginning to ignite, causing things close to him begin to catch on fire.

"Seaweed Brain do something!" Annabeth yelled to Percy.

"I can't do anything. There is no water around for me to control and put out the flames. There's nothing here we can use to put out the fire." Percy said and when I looked around, I noticed that there was absolutely nothing we can use to put out the flames. If we don't put it out soon, the cabin is going to go down in flames. 

A few hours earlier

I was in my cabin preparing for the annual Christmas party that Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, Nico and I have every year. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is (Name) (Last Name), daughter of Hades. Anyways as I was saying, the Christmas party that's held each year is happening once again and this time, I'm the host of it. It's my job to set up everything for the party tonight, and honestly, I'm scared. This is the first time that I've been the host and I'm worried that something is going to go wrong. As I was thinking about the party, I noticed that Nico, my brother, was up. I walked over to him, gave him a hug and said,

"Nico, will you please help me set up the party? There is so much that needs to be done and I need some help. I'm also worried that something is going to go wrong."

"I'm sorry (Name), I wish I could help you. Unfortunately, dad has summoned me to go to the Underworld and deal with some problem. I got to go. But (Name), don't worry about the party, everything is going to be ok." He gave me a hug and then disappeared into the shadows. I was a bit upset that dad had summoned Nico, but it's not like I can go down there and say something. Besides, unlike a certain son of Poseidon, I don't have the courage to go against or anger any of the Gods/Goddesses. I let out a sigh and begun to get to work. Before I could start however, there was a knock on the door. I answered it and standing there was the one and only Leo Valdez, also known as my best friend and possibly the guy I have a crush on. I know what you're thinking. How can a daughter of Hades and a son of Hephaestus be best friends? Honestly, I have no clue. But when we met, we got along so well and became best friends. Though, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we were something more. But of cause, that's nothing but a fantasy.

"Hey (Name), you there?" I was brought back to reality by Leo shaking my shoulders. I shook my head and said,

"Yeah, I'm here. Sorry about that, come on in." I moved to the side and let Leo in. "So Valdez, what are you doing here?"

"I thought that you could use some help for the party tonight."

"Yeah, I could actually. So, the first thing we need to do is get food. Let's head down to the kitchen in the dining pavilion and see what we can find." With that said, we walked out of the cabin and made our way to the kitchen. There was a comfortable silence between Leo and I and honestly, it's nice. I don't mind the silence so much, just being around him is enough for me. After walking for a few minutes, we made it to the kitchen.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" Leo said as we entered the kitchen. I thought for a moment and then said,

"Find some ingredients we can use to make a Christmas cake as well as other ingredients we can use to make some snacks. You can't have a party without great food. You find the ingredients and I'll begin cooking." I could see a bit of a shock in his brown eyes.

"I didn't know you can cook." I shrugged my shoulders and said.

"I don't tell people that I can, it's one of my many secrets that I like to keep to myself." I noticed that Leo moved closer to me and placed his arm around my shoulders when I said one of my many secrets and I couldn't help but blush from how close he had gotten.