Percy Jackson x Reader (Only you can fix my broken heart)

"Come on (Name), we have to hurry!"

"I'm running as fast as I can Grover! Please, tell me that we're almost there!"

"I can see the gate just up ahead! Once we're past, we'll be safe!" I felt hope ignite within my body and urged my aching legs to move on, no matter how much I wanted to collapse from exhaustion. However, I suddenly got a bad feeling and I think Grover did to because he started to sniff the air.

"Grover?" We stopped running and stood still.

"That smell..."

"Grover, what is it?" Fear started to spread throughout my body.

"It smells like..."

"Grover, what the Hades is going on?" For the next few moments, everything was silent. Suddenly, Grover shouted out.

"(Name) look out!" Before I could do anything, I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a rather large dog with murderous red eyes.

"AHHHHHH! Grover help!" The creature was snapping its jaws at me, trying to bite my head off and all I could do was place my hands on its jaws, trying to push it away and stop it from biting me. While that was happening, I glanced at Grover and saw that he found a large stick and was sneaking up on the creature, only to whack it over the head, slightly stunning it. I took the chance to roll away and ran over to him.

"What the Hades was that creature?!" I begun pacing as my body shook, I was freaking out. Grover dropped the stick and walked over to me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"(Name), just calm down. I know you're scared, but I need you to be strong. Now listen, that creature is a hellhound, a creature of the Underworld. It goes after demigods such as yourself. Now, I need you to..." He was suddenly tackled to the ground.

"Grover!" I jumped on the hellhound and pounded my fist on its back. It didn't seem to like that as it got off Grover, who seemed to have fainted, and tried to claw at me. I did my best to dodge the claws however, at one point I was too slow and its claws dug deep into my flesh.

"AHHHHHH!" It felt as if my body was burning. I rolled off the hellhound, landed on the ground and clutched at my wound, whimpering in pain. The hellhound set it sights on me and slowly begun to advance. I closed my eyes, waiting for it to finish me off, however, the attack never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that a boy with tidy, military cropped blonde hair and electric blue eyes was fighting off the hellhound. He hacked and slashed at it with his sword and before I knew it, the hellhound was nothing more than ash. He flipped his sword and it transformed into a coin, then he walked over to me.

"Hey, are you alright?" He held out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I took it and slowly stood up, being very careful with my wound.

"Yeah, thank you. My name is (Name) (Last Name), who are you?"

"My name is Jason Grace, I'm a son of Jupiter."

"That's Zues' Roman form, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I was patrolling the borders when I saw you were in trouble, so I came as fast as I could. Here, wrap your arm around my shoulder and lean on me, I'll help you get to camp where you can get your injury checked."

"Thank you Jason." I placed my arm around his shoulder and leaned on him, being very mindful of my injury that was starting to hurt. We walked over to Grover, who had just awoken and together we walked to camp, Jason supporting me the whole time. Once we arrived, I was taken straight to the infirmary where a boy with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes was working.

"Hey Will, we got another with a injury." Jason said and the guy, who I'm guessing is Will, walked over.

"Hey Jason, who's this?"