Percy Jackson x Reader (Love and war)

Requested by Legend126

Warning: Minor swearing

What's up punks, my name is (Name) (Last Name). I have h/c hair, e/c eyes and I'm a daughter of Ares, God of War. I've been at camp for a couple years now and it's been great. The only downside is one of the people here at camp, and he goes by the name of Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. He thinks he's all that all just because he saved Olympus and the Olympians from Gaea. I heard from a few campers ages ago that he used to be such a sweet boy, one who would do anything for his friends, but now he is nothing but a jerk, a punk, thinking he's better than everyone else. Honestly, the fame got to his head and changed his personality and style completely.His jet black hair is styled into a mohawk, his sea green eyes are always determined and serious, always giving people a challenging look, making people back down in fear. He now has a reputation of being the baddest guy at camp and everyone fears him, well everyone but me that is.I remember the time I first came to camp and Percy tried to intimidate me, tried to make me fear him but all I did was kick his ass.

Flashback

'I can see the borders, I'm almost there.' I thought as (Best Friend) and I kept on running, as our lives were on the line. We were both covered in blood and bruises as we ran from a Minotaur that has been chasing us for so long now. I took a quick glance behind me and saw that the Minotaur was gaining on us fast. Why is such a creature chasing us down, wanting to kill us? Simply because we're demigods. Yes, I know I'm a demigod, I have for a while now, I just don't know who my father is.

We were so close to camp when suddenly, I heard (Best Friend) scream. I slowed down and looked around me, only to see that she was in the clutches of the Minotaur. Before I could say or do anything, it started crushing her, squeezing the life and breath out of her. Before I knew it, he dropped her lifeless body on the ground.

"No!" I screamed out as I looked at at my best friends lifeless body. Anger coursed through my body as all I looked at the Minotaur with a vengeful look. 'I will avenge you my friend. I will kill the monster that killed you.' I thought. I was so angry and from my anger, I noticed the power I felt coursing through my veins. I didn't think too much of it because I had my sight set on the Minotaur. However, before I went to approach the Minotaur, a two metre long sword made out of red celestial bronze appeared in my hand.

"My gift to you my daughter." A voice in my head said. "Go, avenge your friend, my young warrior. Kill the Minotaur, don't show any mercy for what it's done." The voice in my head disappeared as I charged at the monster.

"I will kill you for killing my best friend!" I screamed as I charged. When the monster saw me, he began to charge as well. I held my sword out and screamed out a battle cry. I wouldn't be surprised if people started appearing because the battle cry was loud. I have never felt like this before, like I have never fought anyone before. But at the moment, it feels like I have been doing this my whole life. I met the charge from the Minotaur head on. My swords clashed with its horns. It was strength against strength. The more I fought against him, the more powerful I felt, like I was born to fight. The monster was pushing against my sword really hard, but all I did was smirk which is so unlike me. It's like as soon as I found out I was a demigod, I have been changing, especially my attitude. The Minotaur was beginning to push harder and all I did was side step him, leaving him to fall onto the ground. I jumped on his back and plunged my sword deep into its back. It screamed out in pain, but all I did was bury the sword deeper. All of a sudden, it turned into dust and I was left there, standing in my spot. After a few moments, I heard the sound of someone clapping behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with black hair and he was wearing sunglasses, but I could see his eyes behind the glasses and instead of seeing any eye colour, I saw flames. I could also feel a powerful aura coming from this guy.