Chapter 16 New Years, Lots of Kisses

Hey Guys! Author here, back with some more DC Girls X Reader. I'm a little excited for this one. Also, sometime in the near future, there is going to be a special one of these. I'll tell ya why later.

Recap time.

Last time, on DC Ball Z, you were sick from the rain during your fight. You were visited by each girlfriend and they took care of you. You got to meet up with your childhood friend and got a little re-equated. You invited her to your New Year's party (I'm a little late, shut up) and then you went and fought Captain Cold with Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl. You also found a new mysterious hero or villain who helped you win the fight.

Ok. that's a good enough recap.

Now, without further adieu, let's get to this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I wake up after a good night's rest with Endless on my chest. She is still subconsciously stuggling into me. I smile to myself and gently brush some of the hair that has gotten over her face behind her ear and kiss her forhead lightly. She slowly starts to stir from this and opens her eyes a bit.

'It's so nice to wake up to Y/n's face in the morning.' I hear her think.

"Good morning Endless." I smile and whisper softy.

"Good morning Y/n." She says and closes her eyes again.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me. We have a party to get ready for." I say as I shake her a little.

"But, I don't wanna get up." Endless says in a tired voice.

"Come on, Endless. Time to get up." I shake her some more.

"Noooo." She mumbles into my chest.

I chuckle and kisses her forehead. "What do I have to do to get you up?"

"Love me?" She looks up at me.

"Of course." I smile.

This was the side of her only I get to see. I lift her chin a little more and kiss her. She kisses back and presses against me. She uses her hips to pin me to the couch. Our kiss gets more passionate and she starts to get on her hands to get up to me. I, subconsciously, pull her waist closer to me. Her lips taste very sweet and she is keeping this kiss interesting. She even slips her tongue in, which surprises me. Not that I mind though.

She pulls away and smiles. I smile back and hold onto her waist. "You awake now?" I whisper lightly.

"Yep." She smirks, "Some one else is..."

"Don't finish that sentence." I lightly flick her forehead to cut her off.

She smirks, knowing she was right. I can't deny it either, but I wasn't about to admit it right away. She leans in and perches her head on one of my shoulders. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Let's get to work, ok?" I say, "I'll make us some breakfast. You start getting out some decorations and putting them up. They are in the closet."

"Ok." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

She gets up and starts for the closet. As she does, she has this little sassy walk. She looks back at me once with a smirk. I roll my eyes and head for the kitchen. I mentally go through what I know how to make and decide on Ihop Pancakes today. I make enough batter for about ten pancakes: four for me, six for her. I know she loves these pancakes back when I was little and she was just my imaginary friend.

'Wait, since I'm pretty much the only one that can see her, does that make her my imaginary girlfriend?' I joke in my head.

I chuckle a little and keep working on breakfast. Endless starts throwing up decorations around the apartment and then smells what I am making. I can see her face light up as she realizes I'm making her favorite. She starts to wander over.