Chapter 13 The Fight of the Ghosts

Hey Guys, Author here! Welcome back! I know you guys are loving this story, so I'm back with more. Going to be switching back and forth between this story and my other one: Frozen: A Soldier's Promise. Make sure to check it out! Sorry these take so long to get out. I want to make sure they are top quality for everyone reading.

Quick warning: This chapter is a little gory.

Anyway, onto the recap.

You hung out with Kara (Supergirl) at your place and watched a movie. Things got a little heated and you two enjoyed that. You were then called to help deal with a prison riot at Gotham City. Which you knew was coming. You helped Harley fight the Joker then another guy showed up. I'll pick up at you going into rage mode.

Now, without further adieu, let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I swing my tomahawk at the man's face and manage to land a hit. He quickly teleports and I follow. I swing my leg up and kick him in the face. He stumbles back for a second before teleporting again. I follow him every time he teleports away and hit him as hard as I can.

Something is off. I shouldn't be able to do this so easily. He is stronger than this, I know he is.

I teleport back to were Harley, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy are. And there he was. I was right, I wasn't facing the real him. Only his copy. I charge and kick him in his midsection, catching him mostly off guard.

"Still as clever as ever Corporal." He says in his Russian accent.

"Shut it!" I yell at him as I bring down my tomahawk.

I strike him right in the head, a killing blow for a normal person. Key words: normal person. He was far from normal, just like me.

He disappears in a cloud of dust and teleports behind me. He kicks me in the back, sending me into the wall. I teleport just as I make contact with the wall. I'm just to his right and I slam my fist into his face. He stumbles back, but doesn't teleport this time. He laughs maniacally and looks at me with his brown eyes.

"You did have a way of ruining my plans Y/n."

"Believe me, Asshole, that's a good thing." I raise my knife and keep my tomahawk at my side.

This was him. The Fox. The asshole that slaughtered millions for enjoyment. The one who took my family from me. The one who ruined my life. And the one I vowed to kill one day.

He charges me, pulling a knife from his ankle. He aims for my throat. I bring up my tomahawk to block the knife. I roll under him and bring my knife across his stomach. I trip him with my foot and stab him in the arm. I twist the blade just like when I fought Deathstroke. At the same time, I swing my tomahawk and embed it in his side.

Blood spews out of his new wounds and pools on his clothes. As I go to pull out the blades, teleports then appears in front of me. Without a scratch. I growl a bit and charge again. I swing at his throat and he blocks my hand up with his arm. He then stabs me right in the gut.

"Ahg!" I shout in pain.

I was being to reckless. I should have seen that he switched the knife to his other hand. I swing with my tomahawk and cut into his shoulder. He teleports short distance away and I do the same. He looks like nothing happened to him. My wounds, on the other hand, were still very much there.

I cough up some blood and spit what is don't get out on the floor in front of me. Blood starts to pool at my feet as well as on my stomach. I start to feel a bit of pain and quickly charge, hoping the adrenaline will at least stall the pain.