Chapter 15 The Mist Appears

Hey guys! Author back here again for another chapter! Been having all kinds of fun with the stories I'm writing and been getting a lot of feed back from all of you. Also been doing some reading on the side for myself and trying to improve how I write and see what I might want to try next for a story.

And now, onto the recap.

Last time, we explored into your past, seeing some of the missions you've been on, the things you've seen and the way that you "died." You also explained your powers to Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. That is about it.

Now, without further adieu, let's get to this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I spend about the next four days in that medical bay sick as a dog. I felt awful. That cold was kicking my butt for a good two days. Not everything was bad though. I got a few visits from my girlfriends, mostly to check up on me. I'll say how the went.

The first was from Karen. Of course. She did say she was going to take care of me. I had been sleeping off my cold, and when I awoke, I realized that I wasn't alone in the bed.

"Hey there, Y/n." I hear in a seductive tone.

'That's Karen.' Is the first thing I think, 'I think she is probably the only one out of those five that would do this to wake me up.'

I open my eyes a bit and see, sure enough, Karen laying on top of me. She is under the blankets, which are pulled up to her shoulders, and wearing a smug smirk on her face.

"What time is it Karen?" I stretch a little.

"It's about eight in the morning, Why?" She says.

"Then Good morning Karen." I smile and lightly put one on my hands on her cheek.

She leans into my hand and smiles. You know, for someone who acts very erotic a lot, she can have her super cute moments. This is one of them. She nuzzles lightly into my hand for a bit and kisses it.

Then everything gets flipped around when I look down a bit. I realize that... uh..... Karen isn't wearing any clothes... I look back up at her and she is now wearing her smirk again. She lays over me and presses herself against me. "You see something you like?"

"Karen, what are you doing?" I ask looking away.

"I'm taking care of you." She says.

"And why do you have to be naked to do that?" I keep my eyes facing away.

"Because." She turns my head gently back to her, "I need to warm you with skin to skin contact."

I look into her eyes, then I decide to ask something.

"Karen?"

"Yes Darling?" She leans down toward me a bit.

"Do you really want to do it with me?"

She looks a little surprised I asked that then smirks and leans down to kisses me. Our lips meet and pull her close. The kiss is passionate and I start reaching around her body. I feel her soft back and move my hands up to her shoulders. She gently pulls back and rests her forehead on mine. "You really needed to ask that?"

I look into her eyes and smile. "No, guess not."

She giggles a bit, "I can promise you Y/n, I'm not the only one that wants you. All of us do. We all want you."

"God help me if I knew why. I'm just me." I chuckle a bit.

"Oh stop." She kisses my neck for a bit.