46. Fighting and Cheating

Start from the beginning

"You look sexy with your hair like that. My bad for staring."

I technically wasn't lying. Jayla did look sexy. I liked her hair when it was cut low too, but the more her hair grew the sexier she got. I wasn't about to tell her I was staring because I was thinking about fucking her. Damn, now I'm thinking about fucking her again.

"You're doing it right now." She said, bringing my attention back to the conversation.

"When you stop being sexy, I'll stop staring. Until then, stop complaining." I said, shrugging.

Jayla was blushing hard as hell. I loved the effect that I had on her.

"Well then." She spoke, awkwardly clearing her throat.

Jayla turned her attention to her phone, so I decided to mess with her.

"You texting other bitches?" I asked peaking at the girl's phone, but she moved it out of my vision before I could get a good look. Who ever she was texting had hella hearts by their name. "My phone hasn't vibrated at all, so who is that with all those hearts?"

Jayla chuckled before bringing the phone closer to me so I could see it.

"It's your sister. Sometimes we take each other's phones and change our contact names to stupid shit. Her finger print is saved in mine and vice versa."

Dani's contact name was 'Main Hoe' with like five hearts next to it.

"Damn, so if she's the main, what's my contact name?" I asked, regretting it soon after.

"I swear she did this." Jayla said showing me that I was saved under 'Side Bitch' with the puking emoji.

The whole thing was kinda funny, so I wasn't mad. I found Jayla and Dani's friendship to be really cute.

"So you didn't even want to change it back?" I asked, acting like I was offended.

"Well, I sort of put myself in her phone as the same thing. And Nadia is the side bitch, so I can't change her modifications if she doesn't change mine. It wouldn't be fair."

I found it cute that Jayla was actually trying to explain herself right now.

"I see how it is." I said still pretending to be upset.

"Niya, it's just a contact name. You know you're the only girl I like. Dani is like family. Besides-"

"Hold up." I interrupted her. "You like me?"

I sort of knew Jayla liked me, but hearing her say it was a whole different thing. She had my gangsta ass getting butterflies and shit.

"Well, yeah. I thought you knew that already. We've been talking for nearly a month and I've only been focused on you. I wouldn't be exclusive with anyone for this long if I didn't like them."

"But you never actually said it." I pointed out.

"Well, now I'm saying it. I like you, Aniya."

Hearing Jayla's confession for a second time gave me more butterflies. I felt like a little bitch, but at least I was Jayla's little bitch. Damn, that doesn't sound so good, but you get what I mean.