Chapter 47

Jade's in the backseat and there are tears streaming down her face.

'Mommy, where are we going?' 'I don't know Jade'.

I drive away as fast as I can. 'What happened?' 

'Not now Jade. I don't know where we are going or where we can stay'.

'Auntie Alexa? Auntie Jade?' ah damn I just remembered that Daisy's sister is called Jade too. 

'They're on vacation to Europe sweetie, remember?' 'Oh yeah..' 

We drive in silent around the city. 'And what about Demi?' 

'I don't think that she has time, and I don't think that mommy wants to'. 

'But why? Demi and you are going to get married right?'

'What? Who told you that?' I ask laughing. 

'Well, she was kissing you. When you kiss someone on the lips, that means you're getting married'. 

I giggle and drive towards a hotel nearby. 'I want to go to Demi!' 

'Jade, don't whine. We're going to a hotel and we'll see where we're staying tomorrow'. 

She frowns and looks out of the window with a mad face. 

We get out of the car and walk upto the hotel. When I try to open it, my eye catches a note. 

BANKRUPTCY

'Fuck fuck fuck' I hiss. 'Are they closed?' 

I nod and lift up Jade to get her inside the car again.

And the worst of all is that there aren't any other hotels near. 

'Demi?' I sigh and take a look at my phone. I scroll till I see her name and I click it. 

Should I? I don't know if I want to..

I lock my phone and start driving. 'There might be another hotel near us Jadie' I mumble. She sighs and presses her forehead against the carwindow. 

'Why did Jamie do that?' 'Because she's really mean'. 

Jade gasps and starts counting, ehm I guess trees? She's so cute.

Oh god! I see a sign of another hotel and speed up the car. We arrive and get in. 

'Good evening Miss' I hear when I walk toward the counter. 'Do you have a reservation?' 'Ehm, no'. 

The woman takes off her glasses. 'Then sorry miss, we're full' I sigh annoyed and get out of the hotel with Jade again.

'Demi' Jade simply says when we're in the car. 'Okay, okay'' I say while unlocking my phone. Demi's information page thingy is still open and I press call. 

'Hello this is Demi' 'Hey Demi, it's Daisy' 'Oh, hey Dais, what's up?' 'Okay, this might sound very weird but, do you have room for an adorable child and a hopeless mom?' 'Wait, what do you mean?' 'Long story, Jamie and I broke up and every hotel in our town is closed or full' 'Oh my god, of course! Come over, I'll keep the door unlocked' 'Thank you so much Demi' 'No problem bab- Ehm, yeah'

I feel myself getting the color of a tomato. 'Well, see you in a minute' I say breaking the awkward silence. 'Yeah, bye'. I hang up and look at Jade.

'Are we going to Demi?' I nod. She smiles widely, causing me to chuckle. 

I start driving towards Demi, planning everything out. All the little conversations, all the answer I have to give when she asks me something. 

We arrive at Demi's house and I park my car in front of it. I lift up sleepy Jade and grab 2 of our suitcases. The special things like chargers, some clothes, toothbrushes, hair brushes and other hair accessory. 

I push the door open and roll the suitcase into the big hall. I take Jade's jacket and mine off and hang it onto the coat stand. 'Demi?!' I yell while opening the door to the livingroom. 

Demi looks up from watching TV and smiles. 'Hey, do you want to go to 'your' room?' I grin and nod. I follow her upstairs and Jade's just smiling as wide as possible.

I am so surprised that she likes Demi. It takes Jade forever to accept someone new into her life. It took her nearly half a year before she talked to Jamie for the first time. And Jamie was with me when I gave birth to her.

'Here you go, you can go to sleep if you're tired, if you need anything I'll be downstairs'. 

I smile and she ruffles Jade's hair quickly before I hear her walking down the stairs again. 'I'll tell a story before sleep if you have your PJ's on okay?' She nods and gets her jammies out of the suitcase. They have little sheep on it and it looks adorable on Jade.

She crawls into the bed after I brushed her teeth and rubs her sleepy eyes. She lays her head down on the pillow and I tuck her in. I tell a quick story, but she's asleep after 2 minutes. I give her a soft kiss and close the door as soft as possible after walking out.

I go downstairs and walk into Demi who's watching a movie. 'Hi' I say, scaring her a bit. 'Hey, are you okay?' I shrug and sit down next to her. She covers my cold feet under a blanket.

'Do you want to talk to me about it?' She asks, muting the television. 'there's not much to say actually'. 

She raises her eyebrows. 'Jamie tried to slap Jade after she made a drawing of you, me and her as a family. I pulled Jade away and left'. 

Suddenly something jumps on the couch, causing me to gasp. 'Oh my god..' I whisper. Demi smirks. 'It's Cat. Our cat' she says patting her head. 'We never gave her a name. So I called her Cat'. 

I chuckle and pat Cat's head. 'This brings back so many memories..Remember where we found her?' She nods and sits up.

'That was right before you found out about your dad'. I nod and chew on my bottom lip to keep in my sadness.

I blink away the tears and smile at Cat. 'Thanks again Dems. It means a lot to know that you're still here for me'. She smiles and pulls me into a hug. A small tear rolls down my face.

I wipe it away and Demi sees it. 'Aw, it's okay Daisy' she whispers while drying my wet cheek. She smiles before getting closer to my face. She stops for a moment, giving me time to push her away, but I don't push her away.

I feel her lips on mine. She wraps her arms around my neck while I lay my hands on her back. Her tongue traces my bottom lip for entrance and I slowly let her enter. She slids her tongue into my mouth and starts dancing with mine. I pull away after a while, when breathing becomes a problem. 

'I still love you' she whispers against my lip. 'And I missed you so fucking much.. You're the best that has ever happened to me'. 

I smile. 'I love you too Demi. I never stopped'.

__

comment & vote <3

helluw guys sorry that i haven't been updating a lot but i'm really busy. I recently hit my 10 weeks clean and I'm so happy (: Also, my birthday is (in 2 minutes it's 16 days) 17 days (: I'm really excited (:

- So do you like how this is turning out?

- What do you want to happen, drama or love?

- And FYI I'm not planning to end this fanfic soon, so don't worry <3

ily guys byeeee.