Chapter 41

2:20pm: I know everything. You can pack your bags and leave. Forever.

Jamie stops the car after she reads the message. 'Seriously?'

Tears are streaming down my face, and I get a really, really, really sharp pain in my chest. I cringe and try to keep groans of pain. 

'We gotta go to the hospital no-' 'No! I need to tell Demi what happened!' 

'You're not in a right position right now! Look at you, you can barely sit straight!' 

'Jamie, what if you got raped, what would you do? Got to the person you love, the person you care about.. For you that'd be your mom, but guess what? My mother hates me. I need to see her. I can't live without Demi!' I yell. 

Jamie doesn't say anything. She just closes her seatbelt and starts driving, towards Demi's house again. 

'I'll come with you' 'No, it's okay'. 

She stops the car and I open my cardoor. Jamie helps me get out and stand straight. I stumble towards Demi's frontdoor. 

She lets go of my hand. 'You can do it okay?' I nod and swallow away my upcoming tears. 

She walks back to the car and I get out the keys.

I open the door and walk into the livingroom.

Nobody.

'Demi?!' I yell. Nothing.

I walk upstairs and open all the doors. There's nobody here too.

I go downstairs and again and look around the kitchen. Then my eye catches a note.

Daisy, James has told me exactly what happened. I never knew that you'd do this. Please make sure to be out with all your stuff before 6am. I'm dissapointed about the fact that, our relationship ends this way. Bye, Demi.

I throw away the note and go upstairs to get my stuff together. 

What have I done? 

I got raped.. Now my girlfriend hates me, my mom hates me, my friends hate me.. 

Jamie is the only one who is left. And for how long?

If I hadn't moved in with Demi, or even fell for Demi.. then the whole rape-thing would've never happened. Then I'd have a family & friends..

When the pain everywhere just gets too much, I decide to go downstairs and write a note for Demi.

Dear Demi,

At first. Please don't throw away this note. I swear to god, you won't regret reading this. What James told you? It's not true. I am totally honest, I don't say this because I hate him with the fire of a thousand suns. I say this, because I'm actually telling the truth. After the party, I was drunk. And I am cocky when I'm drunk, so I was being stupid with Jamie. James hopped by, and told Jamie that he'd bring me home. I got my sobriety back when we were in the car and when he had to go left, to get into your neighbourhood but he didn't turn left. I asked him what he was doing and he hit me hard in the face. I was terrified. He stopped after 15 minutes and we were on a the other side of the city. I asked him what he was gonna do and he hit me harder, told me to shut up and said that If I was quiet, this all would be over quickly. He raped me. He forced me to have sex with him and told me that he is in love with you. He wants to destroy me because he loves you. He beat me up after he raped me and I woke up on the ground. Jamie picked me up, because my purse was laying next to me. I have been to my mom but she refused to talk to me and kicked me out of the house when she hears Alexa & Jade talking to me. I'm going to the hospital after I leave here. I can't carry boxes and I can't pack my stuff, because I'm hurt all over my body. I can't stand straight, I look like a fricking grandma. I'm sorry Demi, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'll leave you after this note. And I guess we're never going to see again. Because I don't have a reason to live anyways. You can keep all my stuff. Take everything. I don't need it anymore. I'm done. Thanks for being alive. You're amazing.

Lots of love, Daisy. 

I kiss the top of the letter and lay it down. I then walk out of the house and get inside of the car. 

'And?' 'She wasn't home. I had to get my stuff out before 6am and I told her that erm.. My uncle is getting the stuff out of the house soon'. 

She nods and drives away from Demi's house. 'Can you bring me to my own house, once again? And I'll stay there and ask them to take me to the hospital. I just need to do something'. 

She nods again and we drive towards my house. 

'Bye Jamie. Thank you so much for everything you've done. Without you, I'd be nowhere. I love you' I say while I hug her tight.

She hugs back and smiles.

'I see you soon?' 'Goodbye'.

I walk upto the frontdoor and wait till she dissapears out of the street. I sigh deep and walk away from my house.

I'm not going to see my family. I have nowhere to go. 

I'm giving up. There's not really something to live for right now.

I walk, and walk, and walk.. It's getting slightly dark and I get closer to my destination. 

I don't think, I'm like a zombie. I hear one word in my head, it repeats all the time. I also don't feel anything, I'm numb. I am not crying, I am not thinking, I'm basically nothing right now.

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead..

Just a few more meters, untill I reach my destination. 

So close. Just a few more minutes. 

The doors open & I walk trough a gate. 

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead..

I walk upstairs and slowly walk over to the edge. 

The words are repeating, loudly.. Strong, hard, sharp..

I have nothing to do, nothing to live for..

I look down at the rails. Just a few more minutes. 

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead..

I see 2 bright lights coming up. The adrenalin starts racing trough my body. 

The lights get closer and I also take a step closer to the edge. 

A few more seocnds.. A few more meters.. This is my last choice.

Now or never.

Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead..

I take a deep breath..

And jump.

_____

Comment & Vote. 

- oh shit.