Wrong Mother (f.h)

Start from the beginning

-at the set-

I hear the sound of heels clicking  towards me and Freddie. 'Freddie! you never told us you had a girlfriend!' it was no other than Vera Farmiga. We turn around, face to face with her now. she had a big grin plastered on her face where as Freddie's was a rosey pink. I squealed a bit leaning into his arm, 'You're so pretty.' I say shyly. She squealed in excitement and hugged me, breaking the hold I had on freddies arm. 'Thank you so much, honey!' I hug her tightly, she returns the tightness until a couple of the other cast members and Kerry come over to us. all of the immediately look at me, I feel my face burn up so I hide my face against Freddie's arm. I feel his hand slide under my shirt and rub my back, 'She's just shy, dont worry.'

I slide my head so I can see them, they look at me with smiles. 'Hi, im Olivia.' one of them say. I nod and smile excitedly. 'You play emma.' I say, my voice almost not even audible. she hugs me, over her shoulder I see nestor waiting patiently with his deniem jacket on. 'hi, nestor.' he grins at me and envolpes me in a hug, 'Heyy!'. Once Nestor let go of me Max smiled at me, 'Welcome to the family.' he bear hugs me then I hear a click come from him. a minute later we pull away, I look at freddie his face was bright pink. I put my arms around him then reel him in, kissing his face and cheek lightly. 'You okay?' I whisper. He nods and squeezes me tight, tickling my neck with his eyelashes. He slowly loosens his tight grip on me, grabbing my hand we all walked together up to the house. Once we got to the top Freddie explained what scene they were filming, his british accent now an American one. 'Kenny is in the basement chained up, I have to go down there and talk to him.' we all nod. 

'Quiet on set!' '1.. 2.. 3.. action!' the director yells out.

Vera gets out of the rocking chair after she said her dialog, Freddie sits in it minutes after and crosses his legs. 'Now lean back a bit, okay perfect!' Vera couches him before coming back over to me and sitting down, the director yells action again. Freddie leans forward, "Puts me in a tough spot... Why are you always putting me in tough spots, Caleb?" Kenny squeezes his eyes shut and then opens them again, trying to make sense of what he was seeing.

"I'm sorry.." he says, quietly.

"Gee, all better. Everything's right as rain now." he uncrosses his legs and stands up, putting his arms behind his back. He paces and then turns on his heel whilst eyeing Kenny. "Why did you come here, Caleb?" Freddie snaps his head towards him before turning it back. "I came here because... Dylan and Emma.." Freddie stops in his tracks and slowly turns his head again in a snakeish way. I bite my lip in anticipation. His eyes didnt look the same.. It scared me a bit, that boy is one hell of an actor. 

"What happened?" he puts his arms in front of himself.

"They had a baby.." 

"A baby?"

"Her name is Kathrine." Kenny says rather quickly.

"A grand daughter..." Freddie smiles looking in another direction, daydreaming of her grand daughter. "I wish I could see her.." he snaps his eyes back to Kenny, he stares at him, he almost looked like he could be dead or had no soul.. there was no kindness, just pure evil.

He looks at the stairs.. "Well, it was nice of you to, come and tell me and try to help." he starts to head up the stairs. "So...! you're gonna let me go now, Norma(n)?.. I mean ill just leave here I wont bother you again.." 

Freddie leans his arm on the wood plank that was apart of the stairs and tilts his head. "I cant let you go.. You know something you're not suppose to know, you know I'm not dead.. So we need to figure out what to do with you." he whips around and starts heading upstairs, ignoring Kennys protesting.

'Cut! that was perfect you guys! No retakes needed!' Sarah says, getting out of her chair to highfive Vera. Freddie comes back down the stairs, I get out of the chair and wrap my arms around him. 'You actually kinda scared me, you're one hell of an actor, Highmore.' he laughs and puts his face on my shoulder. He sits in his chair and gestures for me to come closer to him, 'Sit on my lap, come on im not gonna hit you over the head with a door stopper.' I laugh a bit and sit on his lap, chest to chest. 'Awww, look at Freddie and his girl." Vera said, Freddie wrapped his arms around my hips tighter. 

'Screw it.' he says. all of the sudden he grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine.  I unwrap my arms from around him and put my hands on his sides. We separate, he folds his lips in, licking them then pecks my lips. Clapping sounds arise from behind us, I turn my head to see the cast and crew clapping with smiles on their face. 'I ship it so hard.' Kerry says. Freddie puts his head in the crook of my neck, hiding himself. I quietly giggle at him and pet his wig. 

After Freddie filmed a scene with Ryan I removed his wig. We went back to my house and hung out with my mom.

Four months later Freddie asked me to be his girlfriend at the bates motel set, the cast and crew of course supported us. A few of them joking and teasing us "About time you guys made it official". 

That night we layed in bed together. 'I love you.' Freddie says, smiling and looking at me. 'I love you too.' he kisses my cheek, temple, then lips. I kiss him back, holding his face gently. He breaks the kiss to lay on my chest, his arms wrapped around me. 'Goodnight, my love.' he says, almost a whisper. 'goodnight, baby.'

[ sorry for not updating for a month, im hopefully back now. I was writing the whole time though. ]