21

Oxygen is a gas which acts as a fuel for us to live and poison for us to die when we inhale and exhale oxygen, our body organs get oxidized, which means its affected and gets old. The pilgrims who lived during ancient time used to live for 120 years.  They breathe one sniff of oxygen and hold their breath for than 2 minutes. They optimized the usage of oxygen so that their organs don’t get aged and oxidized sooner.

Some paradoxes of life:

"The more honest I was about my faults; the more people thought I am perfect."

" If I can’t trust someone, I can’t earn someone else trust. "

" The more I failed, the more likely I have succeeded. "

" The more something scared me, the more I have done it. " 

" The more independent I am, the more connected I feel. "

" The more choices I had, the less satisfied I felt with each one. "

When nothing is permanent, oxygen is poisonous, growth doesn’t guarantee happiness, assets are destroyable, fame is demisable, love is changeable and change is the only constant, what do we even mean by saying "A SUCCESSFUL LIFE" 

There is nothing called a successful life, it is all about accepting whatever we have got in life as a consequence of the choices we have made and live the consequences by balancing it. Life is a paradox, there is no successful or unsuccessful life.