Chapter 18

Alrric and Noel began their aggressive teasing on Fay's exposed body. Heavy kisses lead to the removal of Fay's clothes which in turn started forceful groping and so forth till she felt Alrric push two fingers into her soaking cunt. "Ah....mhmn", her moans were loud as her hips rolled against his hand's work. Noel took this distracted moment to position him-self in front of Fay's panting lips, with a small nudge Fay had taken him into her wet cavern to lick and suck. Both the men's hands moved to a nipple to begin a slow torture of pulling, twisting and pinching. "You ready for him love?", Noel's voice made her look for what she was supposed to be ready for and there in between her legs was Alrric's hardened length. It was stiff and throbbing as he positioned himself to take entry, and in one swift movement he expanded her core to its deepest. Her hands desperately moved to grip onto something to hold herself against his hard thrust that jerked her body with every movement, "N-Noel, please...uhn!"

Hearing her cries for him made him throb with need as he moved to distract her, straddling either side of her head he slowly pushed himself back into her ever-wanting mouth. However, the added view of Noel's bouncing ass as he pushed his cock into Fay's drooling mouth before Alrric's eyes only fueled to make him pound harder into the delicious cunt currently tightening around him. Fay was feeling so much between her two mates and the people around her watching that her mind could no longer comprehend anything other than what was happening to her body in the moment. Her heart pounded erratically against her rib cage, her skin felt like it was on fire and she felt as though electricity flowed through her entire being as her body took in the copious amounts of pleasure her mates were currently giving her. "Noel, get down here", Alrric's voice registered in her mind as Noel followed his instructions and moved off of over top of her mouth to being on his knees next to Alrric. "Fay, come on babe. Do you think you can stand on your knees?", both males watched as she moved her trembling body up on wobbly knees before them. Her delicate hands reached out to steady her frame on Alrric's shoulders, "Now, get behind her."

She watched Noel move around her before he spread open her cheeks to begin to rub soaked fingers against her rim eagerly, realizing what was about to happen she gripped tighter onto Alrric and moved her body to lean forward on his chest as she spread her legs open welcoming the intruding digits. Noel slowly pushed in his index finger into the tight hole loving the warmth the enveloped him as he began to push in and out slowly, rhythmically to loosen her up for his waiting member. As he added another finger he noticed the way her thighs were slightly trembling and couldn't help him-self as he licked his lips and moved in to bite down harshly against the back of her left thigh. A yelp sounded in the air and caught the attention of other mated pairs currently in their own throws of passion in the field. Blushes took over many she-wolves faces as they took in the erotic scene of their Alpha, Luna, and warrior who in turn caused their mates to get rather aggressive to earn pack their attention. Some pairs however, enjoyed the view of others and stayed steadily watching as Noel lined his member up to her small puckered hole before he slowly pushed in making himself known within Fay's body. Her body moved of its own accord, jerking her hips back on Noel's length to effectively take him in to the hilt.

A groan escaped Noel's lips at the sudden movement which sent a shiver down Fay's spine as she relished in the feeling of giving him pleasure. Wanting to hear more sounds from his mouth she began a quick but teasing motion with her hips; only taking half of his length she moved quickly pumping herself on his ever-hardening member. The wolf within her loved the dominant feeling of being the only one to make her mate make such needy sounds; he sounded so desperate for her to allow him full entry, almost begging even with his low whimpers and tight grip on her hips. Without notice Alrric's hands came back between her thighs and began rubbing fast on her clit while moving two fingers slowly within her, his head arched down so his lips brushed against her earlobe, "It's not nice to tease mate." Her mouth opened to make a witty reply but only a long moan escaped as he picked up speed within her wet core. "Such, a naughty girl making him wait for you", his hands moved away from her wet core making her whimper, "Surely you wouldn't do that to me right?" Alrric's body was now holding her own in an Eiffel Tower like position; his hands had clasped and brought her legs to rest on his arms as he lifted her up to lean back against Noel who help her hips up so he could position himself at her open cunt.

Noel was still wedged deep inside her ass as Alrric pushed in slowly stretching her over his girth and length. Alrric loved the expression on her face when they both entered her be it in the same hole or opposite ones; her eyes would widened with small tears making her eyebrows furrowed as her mouth either opened wide with a soundless gasp or clamped shut as she bit down harshly into her bottom lip. Currently she was doing the latter, once she was safely in the desired position and he had made himself comfortable within her trembling walls he moved his hand to gently pull her lip away from her teeth's abuse, "Don't do that dear, you'll bust it." A gentle giggle left Fay's mouth before a small smile took permanent claim to her plump lips as she spoke, "S-sorry." Though at this point Alrric was busy observing Noel's face which was dangerously arousing; his hazel eyes were scrunched shut making his brows furrow hard together while his mouth was opened slightly to let out heavy breaths. He's about to cum; Alrric's inner thoughts made him visibly smirk as he thrust once hard into Fay to watch Noel's reaction twist further in ecstasy. Chuckling he began a very slow rhythm into Fay effectively rubbing against Noel within her, "F-fuck, go faster!"

The stuttered request came from Noel who currently had his head nestled in the crook of Fay's neck while he tightly gripped her hips in his nearly white hands. Complying to his needy mate's request Alrric's hips slammed harshly over and over again into Fay's tight twitching cunt to grant release to both of his mates. Rough growls left his throat, while soft groans left Noel and loud almost screaming moans left Fay. This drew all of the attention of the remaining pairs that hadn't retreated to their homes yet. They watched as their Alpha brought release upon both of his mates making their Luna's body shake uncontrollably between the two males as she howled out into the echoing night sky while their best warrior dug claws and sunk teeth within the flesh of their Luna as he came within her ass. The show of such dominance granted several she-wolves release under their mates while the males hardened at the pure lust expressed within the three. They continued to watch curiously as Noel and Fay's bodies sunk to the ground in front of their Alpha.

Noel slid out of Fay as they lay panting on the grass trying to grasp at the reality around them, "I'm not done yet mates." Both glanced up to find the male leaning over them; the fire illuminating and defining muscles that rippled with every movement, his eyes glowed a furious green in the dark as he flashed his canines in a sadistic smirk as he leaned back to expose the most threatening part of him. That being his throbbing, cum-soaked member which stood proudly above their faces, "Come and finish me off." Surprisingly, his voice was soft and yearning compelling their unstable bodies up to their hands and knees in front of him. Alrric's large hands moved to each of their heads to run through their hair as he brought them closer to his needy area, "Suck it." Fay was the first to move, hesitantly taking a lick at his tip tasting the mix of them that covered his entire length; she was shocked to find she loved the taste and wanted more as she greedily took his whole length in her mouth. Alrric's hand fisted tight in her hair to pull her back to look him in the eyes, "Share with him, mate", at Alrric's harsh voice she glanced over at Noel's flaming face as he moved in to take a taste for himself.

Fay watched as Noel bobbed up and down on Alrric's length only pulling away to catch his breath occasionally, "Now, mate do you think you can share with him?" She nodded eagerly and whined restlessly for him to release her hair so she could join Noel in helping Alrric cum. As soon as he did she moved in and both Noel and her licked up and down his shaft taking turns letting his length down their throats. Alrric was close to cumming and not only because of the sucking but because of the view he was presented. As he looked down at their movements he noticed each of their faces were flushed as two pairs of half-lidded teary eyes looked up at him begging him for his cum. Their faces were sticky messes covered in saliva and Fay's cum as they eagerly worked on his length to make him cum. Alrric's breathing became labored as he moved to grip Noel's hair and thrust down his throat as he began to cum giving him his share before pulling back and doing the same with Fay as he finished cumming down her throat.

All three of them now laid in the grass before the fire staring up into the night sky. They were the only people left in the field; others had gone home to sleep or continue nightly activities. The moon shone brightly above them as though blessing them in its soft light. No words were spoken between them as they all mentally thanked the Moon Goddess for one another. There was a soft wind that rustled the leaves in the trees and brushed against their sensitive skin. The night was comfortable and quiet as they cuddled close together. Content, this was the feeling they had all been missing without knowing it until they met one another.