Chapter 7

**A/N: Up above is a picture of cabin #8. WARNING: EXTREMELY graphic scenes follow!**

-Narrator's POV-

Fay had lost control of her own conscious state, the only thoughts through her mind being; need mate, fill, make pups. Her body had been completely taken over by ancient primitive instincts. Her eyes had glazed over everything was hazy, the only things she could hear was the pounding of her heart, the pants and moans leaving her plump mouth, and the only things she could smell was that of her own wetness. It seemed to Fay that her whole body was lit a fire, every nerve on edge, every touch on her made her skin heat up more. This was so foreign to her, completely different than her pre-heats. She was scared of not being able to control her body. Her body had taken the liberty of producing slick; making her holes twitch with need. 

Her core was being stimulated, glancing down at the man causing such need in her she couldn't recognize him, her eyesight had become clouded. Her back arched toward his mouth as he suckled and tweaked her bundle of nerves. She moaned out at the foreign feeling only to whimper out as the male was yanked from her. Her body tensed as she took in the only other scents she could smell; mates. Her body grew hot rapidly with need knowing her mates would soon mount and knot her. Noel stood protectively in front of Fay snarling at the male who dared lay his hands on what's his. Alrric was already throwing Scott out the door, he'd deal with him later but first priority was his mate

Fay's slick and wetness made the most inducing scent. Both Noel's and Alrric's wolves came to the surface knowing the need of their mate. Noel had turned back to Fay, already he was whispering pleasuring threats in her ears for being a bag girl. Alrric took in the scene before his very eyes; Noel was on on top of a panting, sweating mess teasing her aching hole as he spoke of near punishment. Joining in Alrric moved to the side of Fay capturing her plump lips on his, his tongue slid against hers asking for entrance which she quickly granted. Fay reached her left hand up and tangled it in Alrric's damp curls while her right hand went to grip Noel's wrist forcing him to push more of his fingers into her core. The beasts inside them all were coming out to take a taste.

-Noel's POV-

Every fiber of my being was calling out to me to mount her; breed her. Goddess, I needed to be in her now. Slipping my fingers out of her needy cunt I got in between her legs ready to ravish her core. I pulled her down towards my face as I quickly dipped in her hole to get a taste. Swirling my tongue around her clit, her legs began to tremble as she brought them closer together. "You'd do best to keep your legs open, love. I'm in no mood to play with my food." , growling lowly at her she whimpered as she opened back up exposing her soaking throbbing pink core. I gripped her thighs to make sure she didn't move them again, kissing down her thighs I looked up to see Alrric taking off the thin material called a dress before quickly taking in a perked rose bud in his mouth. 

Fay moaned out as her body arched into us, she glanced down at me as I nipped her inner thigh my canines elongating. Her eyes struck me still, a piercing blue gazed heavily back at me. Her wolf was out to play almost making me cum right then and there. My body reacted to her, my own eyes shifting to a deeper brown. Never breaking eye contact I went back to licking her wanting cunt, growling against it to let her know it was mine. Her hands tangled in my hair and gripped tightly as her hips rose against my face. I knew she was close to cumming, but what's the fun in that? Pulling out of her grasp I changed her to all fours to where Alrric could get his own taste of our loving mate; our enticing prey