We Saw This Coming...(AN)

Hey all! Recently I've seen that people have been liking this story and what not...that's great and all, but also I feel bad because I don't know that I will finish this story. I've sorta steered away or maybe grew up alil and my obsession with Hamilton and Lin is nowhere to be found (not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing...). I have thought long and hard about this decision, I will not be continuing with this story. I can't bring myself to do it, the story would just suck more than usual. I'm getting out of my Junior year and into my Senior year of high school and I really just want one less thing to worry about. We saw this coming, I suppose, because I don't even remember the last time I wrote anything for this story. The interest has gone, I still do musical theatre, but I'm also figuring out what career I want to do in college. I don't think that road leads to acting, but each day keeps coming, life is happening and I can't be stuck on this. I'm sorry, I really do feel bad.
I have a question though...would you like me to keep the unfinished story up? Or should I go through with my plan of just deleting it?

I'm sorry. Goodbye.

🎉 You've finished reading Dancing Lights of New York City (Adopted by Lin-Manuel Miranda Fan-fiction) 🎉