{NOT A CHAPTER PT. 3}

9/9/17: SORRY THIS TOOK A WEEK TO WRITE!!!

9/2/17 11:43 PM: I'm so tired! I've walked around a good portion of Chicago today, according to my Apple health app I walked 17,408 steps, that's a few steps I'd say...I'm exhausted and sad that I'm going home tomorrow. I don't want to leave! I love Chicago more than you will ever know minus the sketchy alleyways, people and roads that smell like straight up pee. I won't miss that part...but ugh, I love being here.
----------------------------------
9/2/17 6:46 PM: Oh. My. Gosh...so I got out of the theatre afew hours ago, I had the 2:00 Matinee show and it was such a great show, it literally didn't feel real until I was in my seat and the the lights dimmed. I'd never think in years that I'd be able to see Hamilton, I guess I was in denial? Haha I'm not sure but I couldn't wrap my head around it. Once I saw the conductor pop his head up and sorta look at the people in the pit before starting 'Alexander Hamilton' I got hyped and slightly shed a tear because it was real.

First of all, Miguel Cervantes was an amazing Hamilton and honestly I'd enjoy it if he could like.....sing me to sleep?? His voice is smooth like butter *Italian finger kiss*. Pure beauty. The Chicago cast is very comedic and I was not disappointed. The cast for today's 2:00 matinee was... (view picture below)

I'm not even sure where to start

I'm not even sure where to start... I mean I guess going along with the topic of being funny....Chris De'Sean Lee. Jean Godsend Floradin. Miguel Cervantes. Alexander Gemignani. These four men are comedic Kings, some (Alexander) more literally than others. I can't even explain, these men had me laughing so hard just from small things and of course more obvious acting choices, all very smart choices might I add, it's hard to pick out specific things mostly because I'm tired and my mind is alil fuzzy...BUT also because there's was so much that happened. For some reason my head is going directly to a moment where during one of the songs (thanks captain obvious) one of the male ensemble cast members lost a sleeve??? Like from his blue and tan coat...one second it was there then it was gone...I think it was a very unique trend he wanted to get people caught on. I was distracted by the single sleeved man and I wasn't paying attention to what song was being performed. Oops. I watched a lot of my favorite ensemble cast members like Eliza Ohman who is going back to New York to be an official cast member there, I think?? Anyway, love her. I got really excited when I saw Justice Moore and Josè Amor. That was that. The cast was magical. Josè Amor is a really funny Samuel Seabury, I was all for it.

Miguel looked so small, he's a short dude, I didn't really realize that until I saw him standing next to Jonathan Kirkland but also Jonathan is super slender and tall... Anyway, I felt like Miguel was sorta in a "hood" mood...I'm not sure of any better way to describe it, it was hilarious. He also did a lot of screeching for example, during Non-Stop Burr says "Hamilton at the constitutional convention" Miguel walked down from the table center stage and did a sassy walk down stage saying "I was chosen for the...." then once he got down stage he did the funniest screech and "fangirling" impression saying "constitutional convention" with jumps, clapping and dancing. I laughed about that for a good amount of time. Longer than I should've.